A fall

mess, thats all i could see one i got back from work, i was eight months pregnant and i was exhausted i sat on the sofa as i kicked off my heels and rested my head back, i forgot just how tiring it was to be pregnat. The door slammed shut and tom walked in "soph, you okay" he asked me walking into the sitting room "im fine" i said and he frowned at me "now i know that your not okay, using that word" he said "im just tired, it takes it out of me being pregnant" i said and he walked over and kissed me "why dont i run you a bath and take the kids to your mums so you can rest" he said "i cant rest, when the house is such a mess" i said "relax, okay babe ill sort it all out" he said and i smiled at him "thanks" i said as i stood up off the couch and headed upstiars for a bath.

I woke up several hours later and felt a lot better after a nap I went to go down stairs but I slipped on something and went tumbling down the stairs hitting my head on the banister on the way down. I landed at the bottom of the stairs in a heap and seen nothing but darkness. I woke up in the hospital and gasped my hands travelled to my stomach which was no longer big as It was earlier, no, no ,no I had lost her I had lost the baby all because of Thomas's little cars I had slipped on. I started to cry as tom walked in the room "hey, whats the matter" he asked as he sat on the bed next to me "i lost the baby, I know it" I said "no, the babys fine" he said and I frowned at him "but my stomach..." I said "you took a knock and they hooked you up to an I.V for your fluids as you were hydrated, the baby is underweight but shes fine but you have to be bed bound for the next few weeks" he said "but my stomach it...its smaller" I said "no its not soph, your lying down and have a horrid hospital gown on that you hate, so it makes your bump look smaller, we haven't lost the baby, I promise you baby" he said kissing my forehead "im sorry" I said as I cuddled up to his chest "for what" he asked "for being such a clumsy cow and falling down the stairs" I said "its not your fault, how many times have we told Thomas about his cars besides if I had gotten upstairs cleaned earlier you might not of fell" he said "my heads killing" I said "well you do have concussion, you hit your head pretty bad the doctors say its lucky you didn't need stitches" he said as his phone rang "whos that" I asked "eddie, ill ring him back" he said and I nodded as he kissed my head.