A big fight

i walked into the house later that night throwing my bag to the ground "sophie, we need to talk about this" tom sad from behind me "do we?" i asked him "yes, sophie this is serious, your talking about donnating a lot of blood" "im aware tom" i spat "well dont oyu think you should of talked it over with em beofre you agrred to do it" he siad "no, tom i dont shes my mum and im the only chance she has, so i thought that theres nothing to talk over" " sophie, were married we have three children you cant just decide things like that" he yelled "thats rich coming from you, you never talked things over when you were donnating a kidney to grantly ad hes not even family, yes i know hes your mate but shes my mum she needs me" "grantly was a different situation" "yes ir was....it was alot more dangerous and you went on and consented without talking to be, im just donnating blood tom" "i  your husband we should talk about this...big dcisions" he siad and i sighed as i ran my fingers from my hair "im your wife and im a big girl i can make my own choices" i said "come on you havent got the best track record of making choices in the past, have you" he said and i felt th nager in me boil "whats that meant to mean" iasked "last year, you keot the fact that the scum that raped you, hurt you, voilated oyu as a child was back" "tom..dont" "no soph i know you dont want ot hear it but your gonna im your hussband you shouldnt hide things and mke decisions without making big choices" he said "and what if it was me, me lying in that bed like it was a few months ago, and the blood donation from my child could only safe me, from sammi what would you do then" i said "thats completely different sammi is only six a child and you know its compleetely different" he said "is it?" i asked and he looked at me and i looked at him "god, your so stubborn woman its unbelivable" he said "and your an arse" i siad and he walked over to me and kissed me i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He lead me back so that i was lying across the kitchen table "wait wait" i said as i pulled a spoon that i was lying from underneath me and threw it to the floor. He kissed me and i wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him close to me. His hands travelled down the the hem off my shirt and he leifted it and we pulled away qucik enough to remove my shirt. i moved my hands from around his neck and traveled the collar of his shirt where i pulled at it, ripping his shirt and the buttons going everywhere, spralled across the room. He placed his hands on my hips slowly pulling my legging alongwith my underwear off leaving me in just a bra. i removd him off his pants and we were both naked his lips travelling down from my shoulder to my chest i groaned as he kissed me. Beofre he entered me i moaned as i wrapped my arms around him scrappng my nails down his back. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my toes curled "im so close" i siad "me too, baby" he said as we reached climax and he pulled out of me and pulled me on to the floor with him and we sat there panting.

"this doesnt change anything tom...shes my mum and i need to do this" i said as he stroked my hair "soph" "no...everytime we agree we ended up having sex and forget about the problem ,but this isnt something we can forget about, shes my mum and i love her shes been there for me through thick and thin and i need to be the ones whos there for her...if i dont do this she could die and im not ready to lose her not yet, i dont think ill ever be ready and as my husband i need you to be there for me and support me through ths even if it means donnating that amount of break could be a risk....a risk of loosing me i need you to reassure me that im doing the right thing as its the only thing i can do" i said and eh sighed "ill support you, ill support you with whatever you have to do" he siad and i smiled at him "thank you" i said as i kissed him "come on we better get dressed and we need to wash that table" i said as i stood up for off the floor.