Pref 54 - He Confesses His Love for You

Michael -

"(Y/N)?" Michael asks, scared.

"I'm right here." You say on the other end of the telephone.

"I miss you." He says.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I just have heard rumors and I just don't know what I would do if you started to think I'm not enough for you."

"I wouldn't do that to you." You say, sympathetically.

You guys had been dating only two weeks, but you could tell that this was different than your other relationships before. You know that he actually cares about you, those other guys just wanted to use you it seemed like. 

"Good."

"Is that the whole reason you called Michael?"

"Yeah, I just can't lose you. I love you."

"You what?" You ask in shock. You weren't expecting that.

"Yes, I love you and I'm not ashamed to admit it. You don't have to feel the same way, but dammit, I love you (Y/N)."

"Awe, I'm flattered. Michael, I think I love you too."

"Whoa, you love me back... That's never happened before." He says, really happy.

"Okay Michael, I've got to get back to work." 

"Bye! I love you."

"I love you too Michael." You say, laughing and smile. You're really happy he called.

Calum-

"Calum, why are your dirty socks on my floor? You don't live here."

"Yet."

"It's been a month, don't rush things."

"I was kidding, chill."

"I know."

Calum is a bit of a mess, but that's the only complaint you have. Other than that he's practically perfect. He's so sweet and you don't know if you ever want to let him go, or if you can even let him go ever.

"Your pants are on the floor too!" You say, annoyed.

"Well looks like I'm just walking around your house without pants on then..."

"Calum Thomas Hood."

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), I love you."

"What?"

"Umm... I love being messy..." He says, trying to play it off.

"That's not what you said." You say, smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay fine, I'll be vulnerable and say it again.. I love you (Y/N)."

"Well, guess what! I love you too, silly." You say, not able to control your smile.

"Yes! She loves me too!" He says, doing a weird dance that causes you to laugh.

"I just don't love your messiness."

"I don't love your... Grouchiness that comes along when I'm messy."

"Oh really?"

"Who am I kidding? You're even cute when you're mad."

"I know I am." You say, and flip your hair.

Ashton-

"What's taking you so long?" You ask Ashton over the phone. He was supposed to go pick up some milk for you since your mom's out of town and you can't drive, but it's been 30 minutes.

"I was trying to find something, but I can't find it. I'm leaving now. Be at your house in 5."

"See you then." You say and hang up.

Shortly after, you hear the doorbell ring. You think to yourself that you left the door unlocked for Ashton, so it must be someone else.

You get up to answer the door to see Ashton standing there holding a bouquet of flowers and a bunch of chocolates.

"What are you doing?" You ask, almost in tears.

"I wanted it to be a memorable moment when I say this... I love you. I have always loved you and you were never mine to tell that to, but now you're mine and I can tell it to you."

"Awe, that's so sweet." You say with tears in your eyes.

"Don't cry."

"They're happy tears, I promise." You say, and he walks you inside, sets down the milk, flowers, and chocolate on the counter. Then, he wraps his arms around you in a love filled hug.

"I love you too Ashton." You say, drying your tears.

"I didn't think you'd cry."

"I'm a crybaby."

"No you're not. I'm glad I made you so happy."

"Me too." You say, smiling super wide to mimic his.

Luke-

"Movie time!" Luke yells as he walks through the door. You were already in the living room and your mom had opened the door for him and let him in.

"Yeah, what movie did you bring?" You ask excited.

"Lord of the Rings." He says.

"I've never watched it." You say, trying to be excited about it.

"You'll like it." He assures you as he joins you on the couch.

Your mom always gave you two privacy on your Saturday movie days, so you two would normally cuddle up together and watch the movie. 

About twenty minutes into the movie, you felt really tired, so you laid your head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Next thing you know, you're slowly waking up and your mom and Luke are talking. You just keep your eyes shut and listen to their conversation.

"You really love her don't you?"

"I think so, yeah."

"I can see it in your eyes. That's how my husband looked at me in the beginning and that's how he still looks at me."

"I hope I'm good to her like he is to you."

"You will be." She says, and walks out of the room.

"I love you, (Y/N). I really do."

"I love you too, Luke." You say, and he just laughs.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"I didn't want to interrupt you and my mom..."

"Well, now you know." He says, both of you so happy you could scream.