Pref 17 - He Cheats (Part 1)

Michael:

You run home from the restaurant you work at to tell Michael about your day. You got a promotion. You wont have to live off of minimun wage anymore, and you cant wait to tell him that. Maybe you guys can get a bigger apartment than the place you live in now.

"Mikey, I'm home and I have great news!"

"Who's that?" You hear a girls voice yell from you and Michael's shared bedroom. You run into the room to see a girl getting dressed and Mikey sitting there upset.

"How could you?" You ask with tears in your eyes.

He doesnt answer, and you start collecting your stuff.

"What are you doing babe?"

"Dont babe me. Tell that to the slut that just left." You say, walking out of the room.

"You arent going back to your parents. You wouldnt."

"Youre right. Im buying my own place, I dont make minimum wage anymore so I can pay it off. Good day Michael." You say, picking up the last of your stuff, and walking out the door.

You dont stop walking until you stop hearing your name, and then you sit under the nearest tree and cry yourself to sleep...

Calum:

"Best Friend meeting asap." Your best friend says, dragging you into an abandoned room at your internship.

"What is it?" You ask, and she takes a deep breath.

"Calum is cheating on you."

"No he isnt."

"Yes he is."

"Who is he having sex with?"

"Me, and I felt so terrible about it. He didnt tell me he was dating you, he said he was single and I seriously didnt think that he was your Calum." Tears fall down your cheeks, and you try to hold in your violence.

"As much as I want to forgive you, you know what he looked like..."

"I thought maybe he had a twin."

"With the same name?"

"Im sorry, I really am. I was stupid."

"And you still are!" You yell and she nods.

"I get it, I will leave..." She says, and you just let her walk off, not caring right now.

As the door closes, you fall to the floor and start crying, not falling to sleep, but really wishing you could.

Why would she do this to you? You guys have been best friends for years, and you had never done anything major like this to her. You cant believe she would do that.

You were most disappointed at Calum though. Was it really necessary to lie to have sex? Like wow. You simply, are still a virgin, and want to keep it that way.

You thought he understood, but you know now that he doesnt. He was just using you, and when you didnt give him what he wanted he would blow you off for random girls.

You fix your make up and get back to your intern ship because this will help you get further into your career and you want to be sucessful without him in your life.

Ashton:

Notifications from social media were blowing up your phone and you see that fans of 5sos are retweeting and commenting your name on Ash's latest tweet.

@Ashton5sos: Last night was fun out drinking with my buddies and meeting up with some "special girls"

Everyone thought it was you, but you cleared up that you didnt even know he was out last night and then the truth comes out.

He. Cheated. On. You.

Angry tears fall down your cheek as you quietly pack up your stuff.

By the time a hungover Ashton walks through the door you are all packed up.

"Where you going?"

"To live with my parents again."

"What why?"

"You cheated on me last night. You cheated on me. You told me you were having a late night at the studio! You lied to me. You lied to me. I cant believe you Ashton, I dont even want to see you right now!"

"Can you ease on the yelling I have a headache..."

"Well, fuck yourself Irwin because I wont be here for you anymore." You say running out of your shared place and just go into a supermarket to clean up your make up and calm yourself down before heading to your parents house, with them welcoming you in with welcoming arms and huge smiles that you didnt end up with that "Jerk" and you are finally agreeing with them, wishing that you would have listened to their warmings in the first place.

Luke:

"Why havent you put up the dishes like I told you to?" You yell and he runs into the room with his next line of excuses.

"You know we have to get the album out. I've been at the studio everyday.

"Its like you live there, you might as well live there!" You are beyond annoyed that he is never home before midnight. You havent cuddled, you havent had sex, you havent done anything with him and you are beyond fed up with it.

"What are you hiding Luke? I've been texted Ash from about 7 to 9 every night and he says that he is out of the studio and you are always there later, why?"

"Umm..."

"What is it?"

"I've been cheating on you."

"With who?"

"My ex."

You were done with his shit two days ago, so you went ahead and packed everything of his up.

You leave the room to get them and throw them at him.

"Ash is expecting you."

"You knew!" He exclaims and you nod.

He just walks out the door, after saying 8 words that will be on my mind for a while.

"I love you, I'm sorry this happened, Penguin."

You curl up into a ball, ignoring calls and texts from everyone.

OMG first on my list

Thanks for 1k like oh my gosh ily ily ily. Every read counts and most definitely if you are reading this a love you. :)

But thanks for reading,

Read my other books please, and umm...

I still have a contest on my latest chapter of my Ash book, so yeah. It will end in approx 10 days, so ya, umm...

Bye. Ily.

Thanks for reading!