Pref 55 - You're New to His School

Michael~

Your biggest fear was always that you would have to leave your friends and family to move elsewhere. You even told your successful business woman of a mother that, but she never really listened to you. You asked if you could go live with your dad, but of course she said no. She has custody of you, not him... and more blubbering you didn't want to listen to. 

Now, here you are on the front steps of some school that you don't even know the name of. You take a deep breath, silently hope for the best, and walk through the large, bulky doors. 

Almost instantaneously, you want to turn back. People look like normal high school students, but there are so many of them, everywhere. You have been told multiple times that it was bigger, but it didn't freak you out until now. 

"Hello, umm can you tell me where the counselor's office is?" You ask some girl that looked sweet enough to be helpful.

"There's a big sign that says restrooms, its just after the row of lockers after the restrooms."

"Thank you so much." You say and try to manipulate your way through the crowd.

You breathe out a sigh of relief as you are looking through the office and step inside.

"Ms. (Y/L/N), welcome to your new school." The counselor says, too cheerily for before first period.

"Hi, thanks." You say, trying not to be too awkward.

"There is one fellow that is in the majority of your classes and i think will match you on intelligence. Plus, he is a cutie."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I will just find my way our the school." You say, as a cute stranger walks through the door and you look at the counselor.

"If this is him, then sign me up!" You say to her and she just smiles widely.

"Michael, this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Michael." She says, and you and Michael just look at each other, turn around, and walk out the door.

"She's overbearing like all of the time."

"I can tell." You say, laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll be your guide through this year and maybe forever." He says, smiling genuinely.

Ashton~

"Dad, where is my luggage?" You ask walking into the living room full of boxes.

"It must be somewhere dear." 

"Well, I can't find it and I kind of need to wear clothes to school!"

"Oh, its in the bathroom."

"Okay, thanks!"

"Oh and make sure to have a good first day of school. I have to get to work. I will see you tonight."

"Thank you dad. Have a good day at work. Am I taking the truck?"

"Your means of transportation is parked in the driveway and I will sweetie." He says, and leaves.

You finish up your make up and walk outside to be greeted with your dream car parked in the driveway. After a few moments of excitement, you get in the car and start it. You really love your dad.

You get to the school and park in a spot that's pretty far off from the school, but you don't want to take anyone's parking spot.

When you get out, a car parks on the passenger's side of you. Out pops out what looks like a jock, but he is really cute. You hope he's nice, but quickly shake that out of your mind as you grab your keys and stuff and start to head into the building.