Unedited
Jasmine's POV

I went into my room, going straight to my walk in closet. I turned the light on while searching for something that will fit Andi's tomboy-ish style.

For her I picked out jean cuffed capris with rips on the front, blue and white Hollister shirt with a pink flannel and black converses.

For me I picked out jean shorts, R5 band shirt tucked into my shirt with black platform peep toe heels and my R5 vintage pick necklace.

I left my closet with her clothes as soon as I heard her enter my room.

"Here, put these on." I told her.

"Ugh. you owe me." She mumbled while going to the bathroom down the hall.

I laughed and put my clothes and accessories on and I put on a pair of feather earrings.

"Hey, want any earrings, Andi?" I asked.

"Nope cause I could care less how I look around these people." She answered back while walking through the door.

"Okay, geez. I get it you don't like R5, no need to be hating." I said, grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

Andi let out a gasp and pointed her finger at me dramatically.

"What?" I asked.

"Your not going put on any makeup?" She questioned.

I realized I didn't put any on after removing it when I got home.

"Oh, I'll just put some on when we get there." I said remembering I had an emergency makeup kit in my purse.

We walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, walking out of the building.

"So which car are you taking?" Andi asked as we went to the parking lot.

If I hadn't mentioned since I was a heiress of The Carter co. my family was multi millionaires so I owned 4 cars.

"Um...the black 2014 Camero." I said as I got the keys for it.

Once we parked outside of the mall I applied mascara and eyeliner then stepped out of the car.

"Ok let's go." I said walking inside the mall.

We were a few yards away from Hollister and I could already see the band set up infront of the railing opposite of the store.

"Let's get in line before it gets any bigger." I said trying to contain my excitement.

We stood in line, waiting. I looked up and saw Ross.

The Ross Lynch staring with his jaw dropped. I looked behind me but saw no one. I turned back around to face him and saw he was smiling widely while messing with his rings.

I realized he was staring at me and a blush crept up to my cheeks. I put my thumbs in my back pockets and smiled back at him.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE ROSS LYNCH IS NOTICING ME!! ME! Out of all the model like girls in this line and its me he's staring at!

I saw that we were the last in line, and since Andi wanted to get this over with, I let her go first.

Next thing I know it was our turn.

I saw Rocky slip a piece of paper in Andi's hand.

OMG I knew picking out her outfit out would be good for her.

I walked up to Riker and he signed poster.

"Hi." He looked up with a grim.

"Hey." I replied smiling back.

He handed the poster to Rydel and she signed it also.

"Hey, love the shirt." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. She slid it to Ratliff and I noticed his new cat shirt.

"Hi, nice shirt." I smiled.

He looked up and smiled "Thanks, I'm thinking of starting a collection." He joked.

I let out a light laugh and moved on to Rocky. "So, what was it you handed my friend." I asked, with a playful smirk.

"What? Oh-uh I kinda gave her my phone number." He said and slid the poster to Ross.

Ross.

My celebrity crush and the guy who made me blush for the first time and a long time.

I stood infront of him as he was signing the poster, a frown played on his face.

"Why so upset, I thought you loved meeting fans." I spoke up.

He looked up. "Sorry, I just have something I'm thinking abo-" He stopped once he fully saw me and had a smile forming on his lips.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi, what's your name?" He asked with the most cutest and boyish smile on his face.

"I'm Jasmine." I blushed.

"Beautiful name, I'm Ross."

"I kinda know that." I stated, stifling a laugh.

"Right." By now his whole face was red.

I looked up and saw that he was standing. "You sure like to stare huh." I said to him, seeing that he was looking at me with his goofy smile.

"Oh-uh... s-sorry." He mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck. "L

"Its ok." I said I while taking my poster.

Andi texted me that she was at the car waiting.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, bye." I said and started walking off. I only made it down the escalator when-

"Wait" he yelled. I turned on my heels to see him standing there playing with his rings nervously.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Um... C-can I have your number?" He asked with flushed cheeks.

I smiled and chuckled lightly at his adorable nervousness but tossed him my phone.

"Sure" I answered as he caught my phone.

He typed away on both of our phones while I stared at him.

"Uh... Thanks. now we have each other's number... so I'll call you tomorrow for sure" He said with a slight smile.

"I'll keep track of messages like a hawk." I joked. I heard him chuckle as I walked away again.

"Hold up!" He yelled once more.

"Yeah" I asked. "Um please don't give my number out and please don't give me any special treatment just because I'm a celebrity."

"Don't worry I won't for both, goodnight Ross." I said and lightly kissed his cheek.

I walked away yet again but not before I saw him blush from the kiss.