Unedited

*Jasmines P.O.V*

I woke up to Ross snoring in my ear. I turned around to see that it's 4:30. "Ross baby you have to go get ready for the premiere." I shook his arm. I groaned and threw the blankets off of him which only caused him to stir in his sleep.

"Baby wake up." I said as I shook his shoulder. No response. I huff and sit beside his waist and bend down to kiss him. As soon as his eyes open I pull back, not giving him enough time to kiss back. He whined and I laughed at his childish behavior.

"We need to get ready, and you have to go home to get ready." I said and walked into my closet. Grabbing the dress Ross picked, I went to the bathroom and changed.

I walked out with the zipper half zipped because I couldn't reach and saw Ross wearing black skinny jeans without rips and a white button down, unbuttoned and a tie hanging on his neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggled because he had formed a knot with the tie. "Trying to do this but apparently it doesn't like me." He sighed and dropped the tie. "You don't need a tie here just go with a bandana." I said and reached for a black one that was in his duffle bag.

He fixe it on his neck as I buttoned his shirt up leaving a few open to reveal his toned chest. "There better that ever." I smiled and pecked his cheek. He giggled and held my hand. I picked up my small purse and put my phone in it, following Ross to the elevator.

We made it outside to see a limo waiting. "The movie doesn't start for another why are they taking us now?" I questioned as Ross helped me in, like the gentleman he is. Rydel wants your help so we're going to my house and after that head out." He said and brushed his lips against my before placing a loving kiss on them.

*Skip car ride*

We arrived at the Lynch household and walked in. Ross went to the kitchen while I went up to Rydels room.

Her door was wide open so I walked in to see a huge mass of dresses on her bed. "Woah! Did a fashion tornado find its way to your room?!" I exclaimed and tried not to step on any other clothes on the floor.

*Time Lapse*

We arrived and I was so close to shaking. Me and Ross haven't went public as in going outside and people noticing us.

Ross must have noticed my nervousness because he intertwined our fingers and gave my had a reassuring squeeze. I looked over at home and pecked his cheek lightly.

We made it to the carpet that's where the blinding flashes began. Ross' hand left mine and went strictly to my waist.

I smiled at him being so protective and followed him. I was posing for the cameras with Ross when he started talking. "Your going to hate me..." He trailed off. "Why would I-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss as the cameras flashed furiously to capture us in this moment.

I pulled back and rubbed the top of his hand with my thumb as I looked into his eyes. "Why would I hate you?" I said, only loud enough for him to hear. "I just thought that you wouldn't want is to kiss publicly." He shrugged. I turned back to the flashes and glanced at Ross. "I'm proud to say you're my boyfriend." I smiled as he bent down to kiss my cheek.

Minutes later we walked into the building.

The premiere wouldn't start for a few more minutes so we walked into the big hall where other Disney stars were. "Rossy!" Came a high- pitched voice. I looked in the direction of the voice. Laura Marano. Ross let go of my hand and went to hug her.

Ross brought Laura over to meet me. "Jasmine this is Laura, my ex- costar and Laura this is Jasmine, my girlfriend." He said with the biggest smile. Ross came behind me and put his hands gently on my waist, looking at us expectantly.