Unedited
Jasmine's POV

We went down to the lobby and to the parking lot. Stormie and Mark took their van with Rydel, Ellington, Riker, Rocky, Andi and Ryland. While my parents took the SUV with Jason, Jessica, Ross and me. Andi sent me a text saying 'Have you talked to Liv?' Andi and I have been working on setting up Riker and her through text since we spent our time with our boyfriends. 'Yes she's coming to my dads party.' I texted back. Ross kissed my cheek and intertwined our fingers. I looked up and smiled at him. I texted Ross 'You missed.' then sent it. His phone vibrated and he checked it. He smiled, turned it off and kissed my lips. "We're here." My dad announced. I pulled back from the kiss. "Good cause the PDA levels were going off the charts." Jason mumbled. "Your jealous that your girlfriend is in a different state." I smirked causing him to roll his eyes playfully. We got out of the car and walked in where the rest were waiting on us. "Hi my name is- wow um, my name is Alice do you have a reservation?" Her eyes were wandering Ross' body. I shifted uncomfortably wrapped one arm around Ross' waist and placed my other on his abs rubbing them slightly with my thumb. "Yes it's under Carter." My dad spoke up. She checked the computer and nodded leading us to a more secluded area with a large booth. Everyone scooted in and Ross sat at the end of our side with me next to him, I instantly placed my arm on his lap. Everyone had ordered their drinks and were talking. "What would you like sweetie." Alice asked Ross placing a hand on his arm And rubbing his bicep. My anger levels were off scale but I didn't let it show... yet. "Um, coke would be fine." He answered. She giggled and wrote it down. "And you." She said to me, glaring. "I'll have the same as my boyfriend." I smirked, laying my hand on his chest. She scoffed and walked off not even writing my order down. Ross looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What was that for." "What was what for?" I asked truly confused cause I thought he hadn't noticed. "You know what." He said. I was about to say I had no idea when Alice walked back up with our drinks and slammed my drink down. "Are you guys ready to order." She asked. I ordered a salad and she rolled her eyes. Seriously, was anyone seeing this. When Ross ordered she was bent over pretending to see what he pointed at on the menu. I know Ross isn't shallow enough to fall for that trick just because she was showing a little cleavage but still she was way prettier than me and has a better body. She stood straight up and walked off but winked at Ross on her way. Last straw has been drawn. I'm going to take action. "So Jasmine what's the master plan with Riker and your friend?" Rydel whispered beside me. "First we need to get them in the same room and start a topic they both love and from there we'll just come up with it as we go along." I replied. I sat up straight and saw Alice waking towards us with another girl helping her carry our food. As soon as she got to our table I grabbed Ross' face and laid a hard kiss on his lips. He seemed shocked but soon kissed back and taking hold of my thigh. I pulled back and saw Alice with a shocked expression which soon turned into a glare. She handed out our plates and left Ross then knew why I kissed him suddenly and excused us, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathrooms which were out of sight. "What was that about?" He hissed. "Nothing." I sighed. "Nothing! It was something because you were all over me!" He exclaimed. "I can't believe this is what our first is about." I mumbled. "We aren't fighting we're disagreeing." He raised his voice again and ran a hand through his hair. "Which is the same thing." I said also raising my voice. "Whatever that's not the point." "Your right the point is that you let that girls hands wander on you and you didn't even make it clear to her you were taken." I said getting just as mad. "Her hands didn't 'wander' my body, she touched my arm-" "And winked at you but you did nothing. If your not even going to clarify to people your dating someone maybe we shouldn't continue this." I said lowering my voice to a whisper. His head shot up and he shook it frantically. "No,no,n-no, no,no,no I picked you not her or any other girl and I'm sorry I was just sitting there but your my only one." He said with pleading eyes. I couldn't handle seeing him with such sad puppy eyes. "No baby I'm sorry I shouldn't be jealous I'm just insecure sometimes." I said engulfing him in a hug. "I love you." I said leaning in to kiss him. He closed the gap and pressed his warm lips to mine. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled back. He smiled and we went back to the tables to eat. "So sweetie I heard you could surf." Stormie said. "How did you know?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Ross brags about you almost every second." She chuckled. I giggled and looked at Ross who was blushing. "She didn't have to know that mom." He mumbled. "Know what Ross that the other night when we watched a horror movie that you screamed like a little girl and his under the blanket." Rocky teased. Andi smacked his arm but laugh also. Ross shot him a glare but was red in the face. We finished dinner and went back to the cars. Rydel stopped me before getting in. "My mom and your mom said we could have a girls night at your place" She smiled. "Cool I'll meet your there." I gave her a hug the got in the car. Ross' lips attached themselves to mine as soon as I was in the car with the door closed and he pulled back but only so our lips were brushed against each other. "Girls night with the exception of you very hot boyfriend." He said in a low voice. I noticed nobody was in the car and were outside talking. "Sorry babe no can do." I smirked. He pouted so I took his bottom lip between my teeth gently and his eyes closed instantly as he sighed. "Your mean." He mumbled before attaching his upper lip to mine. I let go of his bottom lip and kissed back. He caged my head with one arm and gripped my waist with the other, while one of my hands were threaded in his hair and the other was placed under his shirt touching his abs. He parted his lips to deepen the kiss. A few minutes later we pulled away breathless. "I. love. you." He said between breathes. I rested my arms on his shoulders and smiled. "I love you too." I said back once my breathing was normal. He encircled my waist with his hands and I curled up into his chest closing my eyes, thinking of how perfect life was.