Unedited

•Ross' POV•

I woke up the smell of breakfast.

A breakfast I only get once a year. Can you guess when? Yep IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Out of all holiday's, Christmas is my favorite. And not because of the gifts (even tho they're amazing) but because it's a time when a whole family can get together and celebrate, I'm especially glad because I now can share that with Jas, the girl who is currently sleeping on my arms.

I will hold her dearly and cherish her forever.

I smiled at her sleeping form and slowly got out of bed.

I go to shower and grab the clothes Jas picked out for me to wear, which of course there was button up shirt. She had claimed to find button ups more appealing on me since of course I would leave the top three unbuttoned to show my chest.

I got in the shower and washed my body hand hair quickly. I stepped out and got dressed.

"Rossy? Hey baby." I turned around to see a sleepy Jasmine with her hair falling out of its bun.

I smile and sit next to her, kissing her forehead and push back her falling strand of hair.

"Why don't you shower and get ready? Mom wants to open presents as soon as everyone gets downstairs." I smile and help her stand up.

She nods and walks in bathroom with her clothes that she has yet to show me.

Minutes later Jas came out looking as beautiful as ever.

She was in a red and black dress with the top red and having it laced on top, the bottom was plain black along with a thin black belt on her waist.

"So... what do you think?" She smiled and did a spin. I smile and take her to the mirror, hugging her waist from behind and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I think that no matter what, you'll always be beautiful. You can go down those stairs without any makeup and sweats or pajamas and you would still be the most beautiful girl to me. That's what I think." I kiss her cheek.

She giggled and blushed. "I meant if you did or did not like the dress."

I chuckle and kiss her shoulder. "Yes baby, I absolutely love the dress on you."

She smiled and reached for her makes bag making me sigh. "You don't need makeup baby."

She turned around. "And you don't need a shirt but you're wearing one." She winked and started to apply the makeup to her flawless face.

I chuckle. "That... I guess you got me there."

She smiles and put on candy cane earrings and a beaded bracelet and slipped on her shoes.

"Rossy? Can you plug in my curler while I brush my hair?" I nod set up the curling iron.

"Need a little help with your hair babe." I chuckle and watch her struggle with her knotty hair.

"Please? Ugh, remind me not to ever bleach my hair again, it tangles it more when I wash my hair." She whines and finishes applying her makeup as I glide the brush through her hair.

I chuckled and kissed her head when I finished. "Thanks babe." She smiled at me and began curling her soft hair.

*****************************

•Jasmine's POV•

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was waiting for breakfast.