Unedited
Jasmines P.O.V

I woke up and got up slowly to go to the bathroom. I did my business and put on my makeup for the day, I went light since I didn't plan on going anywhere. I went into my closet and picked out today's outfit. It was simple a band t- shirt and white ripped skinny jeans. I walked out to see the cutest scene ever. Ross was cuddled up with my pillow, with his nose pressed into it. "Aw!" I squealed, causing him to jerk straight out of his sleep. His hair a mess and and his eyes alert. "W-what's goi g on?" He was still half asleep. "Oh, nothing you just looked cute." I smiled and sat beside his legs. "Oh, thanks I was expecting sexy but cute will do." He gave me a lazy smile. "So for breakfast I was thinking eggs, sausage and bacon." I said and pecked his lips. "Morning kiss check, and sure I love when you make breakfast." He yawned. "Cool I'll be in the kitchen." I kissed his head and went downstairs.

I put the eggs in the pan and started on the sausage. Ross came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Have you cooked the bacon yet?" He mumbled into my shoulder, leaving light kisses. "No and if you wanna make it you better put a shirt on." I said and looked over my shoulder to see his  cheeky smile. "M' kay, I'll be right back."

We finished breakfast and went to sit on the couch. "You have anywhere to go today?" I asked him as I put my plate down. "Um, no- wait I'm going to the Decedents premiere so your coming with me." He grinned. I laughed and shook my head. "What time is it?" "Uh, like 6 so be ready by 5:30." He said checking his watch.

I took out plates to the dishwasher and came back to cuddle Ross. I went into the living room to see Ross playing with the cats ears. "Aw, this is so cute!" He looked up and smiled. "Not as cute as you." He said quietly. I giggled and leaned down to kiss his head. "Wait you said the premiere was at 6 o'clock?!" He nodded and gave a adorable confused puppy look. "Why?" "Because I need a dress, new heels, my hair and makeup done! C'mon get ready because we're going to the mall." I yanked him up by his arm. "Can't we find that stuff later I wanna cuddle!" He whined. "We can cuddle all you want after the trip to the mall." I said and his face lit up. He grabbed my waist and slung me over his shoulder and ran up to my room. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can leave." He said and went to his duffle bag. He picked his clothes and ran out of my room. I giggled and grabbed some distressed skinny jeans, yellow tight v- neck and black pumps. I went to take a fast shower.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I went to my vanity to brush my hair and saw Ross with it already in his hands. "Ahh! Ross I could've been in my underwear!" I screeched and held my hand to my heart. "In the little time that I've spent in this penthouse I know you never step out of the bathroom undressed." He said and rubbed my shoulder slightly. I sat at the chair infront of my vanity and let him glide the brush through my wet hair.

"Aaand, done!" He said dragging out the 'a'. "Thanks babe." I turned around to peck his lips. He gripped my waist and smashed his lips back to mine. He placed his hand on the back of my head firmly yet gently holding me into the kiss. I let him deepen the kiss and teasingly ran my hand down the buttons of his shirt. He pulled back and eased every button loose. He then planted his hand on my neck and brought his lips closer to mine. "Your so hot baby girl." He whispered before returning to his previous actions of making out with me.

*Ross P.O.V*

Jasmine ran her hands down my chest and stopped at my abs. She stared drawing small circles on my abs, teasingly slow if I might add. I slipped down to her neck and nibbled on it. I didn't want to leave a mark so I stopped and gently pressed my lips and tip of my tongue on the part of her skin where I bit it to ease the slight pain I might have caused from my previous actions. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and breathed deeply through my nose. "What made you so..." She trailed off. "Hungry for you? It's been a while since we properly kissed I guess." I let out a breathy laugh. She buttoned my shirt up, except the first three. I stood up and tied my red bandana around my neck. Jasmine slipped her heels on and came up to me. She tugged on the ends and lend up to my ear. "You look sexy with this on you know that baby." She whispered, feeling her cool breath on my ear shot chills down my spine. "Back at you babe." I smirked and picked her up bridal style. I carried her downstairs and to the elevator where I set her down. "As hard as you try to be hot your always cute." She said and tapped my nose. "No I'm not I'm hot and you know it." I said and put my head on her shoulder. " See your a-dor-a-ble." She sounded out every syllable when she tapped my cheek. I just smiled and kissed her cheek making her blush. "Who's cute now?" I teased and ran my thumb over her reddened cheeks. "Naw, we're both cute." She said and kissed my head. I love it when she does that. We made it to the main lobby and went to the parking lot.

We drove off to the mall where we would spent half of the day shopping for a dress.

*Jasmines P.O.V*

Ross parked the car and came to open my door for me. "Your so cute when you do that." I giggled and tapped his nose. "Are you obsessed with my nose or something." He said in a playful exasperated tone. "No but I love you lips." I smiled and pecked them. We walked in and went to the second level. I walked in the direction of Victoria Secret just to see what Ross would say. He grabbed both of my upper arms and twirled me around. "Oh no! Not as long a I live, I would like to see you in one of those but no other guys will see you in anything but a dress that goes to the floor." He said and steered me away from that store. "I'm kidding, just teasing you." I laughed and went to some store that seemed fashionable. I went to the girls dress section and started flipping through dresses. I grabbed about five and told Ross I would show him the dress when I walked out. The first on I tried on was a black silk dress that came to my knees and had a sweetheart neckline. I stepped out of the dressing room and walked to Ross. I did a spin and he walked up to me. He turned me around and faced the mirror. "Hmm... the length is fine and it doesn't reveal too much and anything color I wear goes good with black but silk doesn't seem fitting for a movie premiere." I nodded as he peppered kisses on my shoulder. I tried the next few dresses on and he declined them all. The last dress had a high front and low back but wasn't too short and was had a red tint at the top and got darker as it went down. I went out to the mirror as Ross placed his hands on my hips and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Perfect." He whispered and smiled. "You look absolutely breathtaking baby, this is the one." He mumbled into my shoulder blade. I blushed and pecked his cheek. I went back to change and went to the register. I reached down to get my money but Ross beat me and pulled out his wallet. "No! I was going to pay." I whined. "Too bad I'm your boyfriend so I pay when we're at the mall together." He grinned cheekily. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him to my favorite shoe store.

I was searching through the heels and Ross was finding a new pair of converse because I convinced him to. I came across a pair of red peeptoe pumps that had fabric. I looked for my size to see there was one left I picked them up and went for Ross. "Got you shoes?" I asked and draped and arm across his back since he was squatting down. "Yep, leggo pay for em'!" He exclaimed making me laugh. Once again being the gentleman he is he paid for mine . We left the mall and went back to the penthouse because Ross was whining about being low on cuddles, which I found completely cute.

We arrived at the penthouse and Ross almost ran into the closed elevator doors, which gave me quite the laugh. I dropped my bags once we made it into my room. I turned to my bed to see Ross looking at me with a pouty lips and puppy eyes. Let's not forget he was shirtless😏.

I slipped my heels off and climbed into his waiting arms which embraced me as soon as I put my head on his bare chest. I heard Ross sigh in content as he caressed my upper arm with his strong hand. I rubbed his abs gently and looked up to see my Apollo (My nickname for him) smiling to himself with his eyes closed. I giggled and took a picture so I could tweet it.

@Jazzyr5: My Apollo is obsessed with cuddling. 😅😘 #Cuddles #LuvUBabe

I posted that and turned my phone off so I could take care of my baby boy. Ross squeezed me once and kissed the top of my head. I drew circles on his abs as he twisted my hair between his fingers. It was relaxing because I found myself slowly drifting off to sleep...😴