Unedited

•Ross' POV•

She hadn't answered my text yet.

I shouldn't have said I wish I was with Courtney because that was a lie.

I was mad, mad that she said she didn't trust me around her or well Courtney around me but still.

But yea if I saw some dude or one of Jasmines ex boyfriends being flirty with her or worse, kissing her.

I'd pretty much be upset also. I guess we were just frustrated with Courtney's presence.

At least we both despise her.

I just wish I wasn't an idiot for blowing up on her, she deserves to be treated like a princess, like a rare gem. Because in all honestly she was.

I hope I don't lose her, she's my rare gem, my Juliet.

Putting that aside we (R5) were at the venue getting ready. I didn't feel like doing the whole 'half unbuttoned shirt' so I went with a black long sleeve shirt and my usual ripped skinny jeans and beat up converse.

Rydel hinted that Jasmine was coming to the concert so I'll dedicate a song to her, most likely not one of our slower songs because they were basically about breaking up and that's the last thing on my mind.

"Ross. Ross? Ross!" I looked up to see it was Riker calling my name, holding my guitar.

I grabbed it and started sound check with the guys.

Mom was taking time with Rydel and her hair.

"Dude get Rydel to hurry up!" Rocky yelled to Ratliff.

"She's your sister!" Ratliff argued.

"But she's your future wife!" Rocky said.

Ratliff huffed and got up from his drum kit and walked to the dressing rooms backstage.

"You ok man? You seem a little out." Riker inquired.

"Just nervous." I simply state.

"About the concert?"

"No, Jasmines coming tonight." I sigh.

He nodded and turned to tune his bass.

"Hey guys!"

We all turned to see Andrea walking up to the stage.

I immediately looked behind her to see if Jasmine came. Only to find out she hadn't.

"Uh, Andi didn't Jasmine say-"