Unedited

*Couple days later*

•Ross' P.O.V•

I had gotten over my sickness now and was feeling better than ever. I had asked... Ok well begged Jasmine to go to the beach with me, she denied multiple times saying 'I should rest' and 'I wasn't completely well' but of course after I pulled the whole puppy eyes she caved.

Me and my family were going to pick her, Andi and Liv up now.

*skip car ride*

Me, Rocky and Riker were all racing up the stairs to see who could make it up first. Unlucky them, I took the elevator.

I had made it up first and was knocking when Riker and Rocky both breathlessly stumbled out of the stair case.

"Ha! I beat you losers!" I taunted with my back to the door. "You beat who?" I heard the beautifully familiar voice.

I spun around to see Jasmine, the second my eyes laid on her the breath was knocked out of me.

'This girl will be the death of me.'

"Babe, y-you look-" "Like and ordinary girl." She cut me off.She really doesn't see what I see in her.

I let her untrue comment slide and kissed her cheek. "Ready to go?" I asked, taking her beach bag. "Yup!" She grabbed my hand as we walked to the elevator with my brothers and their girlfriends.

I had just now realized the music in the elevator. It was actually good and was modern artist. "Hey, your dad set up speakers in the elevator?" I asked Jas. "Yea, he doesn't want to limit the residents to old people so there are two elevators: one for people who enjoy music and the other for people who would rather sleep." I laughed at how serious she sounded.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•Jasmine's POV•

We had finally made it to the beach and the boys were already in water. Me, Delly, Andi, Liv and Sav had set up beach chairs to tan in. For someone who lived in Cali all her life I was a pretty pale girl so today was perfect to catch up on tanning.

I had spent 30 minutes on each side to have an even tan. I was in the middle of doing my front when suddenly it was dark.

I opened my eyes and removed my R5 sunglasses to see a very sexy and shirtless Ross standing in view.

"Need something blondie?" I asked, leaning on one elbow for support. "Yea you." He said bluntly. I giggled as he laid beside me on our towel.

I closed my eyes again only to feel wet hair on my shoulder. I looked over to see Ross had cuddled into my side. "Someone's needy." I giggled. "Yes very so gives me kissys."(spelling intended)

I turned on my side, cupping his cheek and leaned in. After pecking his lips several times I pulled back to see Ross giggling cutely.

"What's so funny Lynch?" I asked slightly amused by how girly his giggle was. "That tickled my lips." He smiled.

I giggled and jumped up. "Race you to the water!" I screamed, already half way. "No fair! You had a head start!" I heard him complain from behind.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

We spent hours splashing in the water and surfing, well the boys cause I'm never getting on another surf board.

I was currently teasing Riker and Liv about their blooming relationship. "Babe! C'mon we can bug them later just surf with me!" I heard Ross complain from the shore.... Hehe shore 'Shor' gotta love Ross' middle name.