Unedited

Ross's POV

I walked back to Jasmine to see her asleep along with everyone else.

Guess I hadn't noticed the passing time.

I chuckle and sat beside her. I sat there and watched her sleep (In the least creepy way, if that's possible) she looked like an angel, sitting there with her eyes closed. Yet she was still so breathtaking, even asleep she had my heart pounding.

I loved her and there was no denying that for sure, I just wish it would be easier to tell her R5 is going on a one year world tour.

What was worse was the she couldn't come, she was going to have school and I would be on tour.

I saw how Rocky and Riker's first relationships were like, once we started touring everything went downhill for them. I don't want that with Jas, I want to keep her.

I wanted to tell her but I knew I'd break her heart since I basically promised her she would be with me with any upcoming tour, how was I going to explain this.

It's going to last for a whole year! I dot think I can handle not seeing her sweet smile and loving face for a year. It's not possible.

"It's not polite to stare babe." I blinked, clearing my thoughts as I looked back at Jasmine to see her fully sitting up and smirking at me.

How is it possible that SHE can make ME blush? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I looked at my hands and back at her to see her stretching.

"Sorry baby, you're just so beautiful that I couldn't resist."

Now it was her turn to blush, one point for me.

She giggled and pecked my cheek before sitting on my lap and hugging me.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her small frame and slowly rock us back and forth.

"This is comfortable, we're going to share a room right?" I heard her soft voice mumble against my neck.

"I'll see what I can do, my parents trusted you the first time you slept over right?"

She nodded "True, and good because you have gotten me so used to cuddling at night that I have a special pillow whenever you aren't with me." She lifted her head up, her lips centimeters from my own.

I stare into her gorgeous orbs and take a deep breath before slowly opening my eyes to meet hers smiling softly at me.

"Um, the plane landed. Im surprised none of you had woken up during turbulence." I chuckle.

"Wow, didn't know I was that much of a heavy sleeper." She giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I stood up and grabbed her luggage.

Slowly, everyone woke up and started to exit the plane.

I felt Jasmine's chin on my shoulder and looked to see her smiling at me.

She isn't going to smile when I tell her how long I'm going to be on tour for a year or the fact that I'm going on tour and she's going to be in school.

I smile falsely and she seemed to believe it.

"Let's get going babe."

•Jasmine's POV•

I nod and hide my face in his neck, if he looked at me any longer he'd know something is wrong. And something was.

I had gotten a letter in the mail.

I was accepted into University of Florida.

I had yet to tell Ross the news and I'm sure he wouldn't take it well, especially since I had to leave a week after his birthday.

This was going to be an opportunity I couldn't miss and I hope Ross will understand.

Of course once I tell him that is.

I looked up and saw everyone getting into cars.

I got off Ross' back and helped with the suitcases.

The only one to know about my letter was my parents, siblings and Andi, which also received a letter and told Rocky straight away. She also mentioned to him that I haven't told Ross and he promised to keep quiet until New Year's Eve where he will tell Ross if I hadn't told him by then.

"Babe?"

I look up to see Ross looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Are you ok Jas?"

I smile and nod.

"Just having trouble waking up fully is all." I peck his cheek and get in the car with him, Riker and Liv this time.

He nods and sits beside me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

As an instinct, my hand found its way to his hair and I mindlessly played with strands of his soft hair.

I felt him smile against my neck and he laid his head on my lap.

I played with his bangs and moved his hair behind his ear.

"I absolutely love your hair Rossy."

He blushed and smiled up at me. "Thanks babe."

I smiled and we remain silent for the rest of the car ride.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

I looked up when we pulled up to a log cabin.

It wasn't exactly average sized but much larger considering the size of the Lynch family.

I looked at my lap to see Ross sleeping soundly with my knuckles pressed to his lips.

I smile and move his hair from his eyes.

It's going to be heartbreaking to tell him about the letter.

I sigh and shake his shoulders gently.

"Hm? Oh. Are we there yet Jas?" He yawned and sat up.

"Yeah, by the size of the cabin I'm guessing the whole Lynch family is going to be here." I giggle at his messy hair.

He raises his eyebrow and shrugs. "Yeah, basically like every other year."

We get out of the car and go inside.

I stood back as all the Lynches shared their hugs but looked up when I saw Ross tugging me towards his grandparents who were in the kitchen.

"Gram, Gramps, this is my girlfriends, Jasmine." I smiled politely at them and turned to see Ross blushing.

"It's nice to meet you both, Ross what's wrong?" He blushed more and pointed up.

I looked up to see mistletoe. I was confused at first but then realized his whole family was watching us.

Oh.

"Well, I mean we wouldn't want to break tradition would we?" I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck.

"No, I guess not." He smiled and leaned closer.

His eyes closing and mine fluttering shut.

I could feel his cool breath against my lips before he dove down and captured my lips with his.

I kiss back and get on my tippy toes to get closer to him.

I could hear rapid camera flashes from his family and 'ew's' from his younger and older male relatives, while I could hear the women of the family 'aw' at us.

I'm sure that made Ross blush harder considering his cheeks felt warmer under my palm.

I (surprisingly) pulled back first and rested my forehead against his.

"Wow, that was-" Ross chuckled and fanned his minty breath over my lips when he laughed.

"Perfect?" I pull back an inch to look closely into his eyes.

"No, way better Jassy." He smiled and pecked my lips.