Unedited
Jasmine's POV

Eventually everyone got in the car when I was half asleep so all the noise woke me up. Dad drove us back to the apartment an we all got out. "You sure I can't spend the night again." Ross whispered biting his lip. "I know what your doing and as hot as you look Rydel wants this to be a girls night so we all can get to know each other better, Rocky isn't staying for Andi and Savannah is coming over but Ryland is going home." I said buttoning up his shirt except the first two. He leaned his head on my shoulder and placed feather kisses on my shoulder blade. "Babe you gotta go home and rest but I promise I'll stop by to watch you for band practice and after we can come here and hang out." I sighed. He stopped kissing my shoulder and stood up, running his hands through his hair with an exhausted look. "Alright." He said walking out the door.

"Baby don't be mad at me, I wish you could stay too but even if you could we don't want to get too attached to each other." I stopped him outside the building by wrapping my arms around his torso from behind. "What's that supposed to mean." He asked turning around and crossing his arms. "I mean we have to sleep on our own whenever you go on tour or I start school again." I explained putting my hands on his biceps and rubbing his arms. "I'm not mad and hopefully next time I'm on tour your on vacation or graduated so you can come with." He said before kissing me and embracing me in a hug. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I giggled "Without a doubt." I confirmed. I kissed Ross one more time before walking inside with him. We went up to the penthouse where everyone else was.

*Ross P.O.V*

When Jasmine closed to door everyone's attention was on us. "What took so long sweetie?" My mom asked. "Yea, did you have a make out session down there." Rocky teased. Jasmine laughed while I was probably as red as a tomato. "No we were just talking." I defended. "Well Rydel is coming back with her stuff so we're leaving once she brings back the car." Stormie informed.

Rydel was now here and we went up to my room, waiting for Savannah. "Oh, hey what's this?" Rydel asked, holding up my song book. What is up with the Lynches and my personal books!? "Um that's my song book." I mumbled. "OMG! You sing!?" She squealed. "Yea, but I don't want all of California to know." I hissed, covering her mouth. She nodded so I removed my hand. "Can I hear one of your songs?" I nodded knowing she wouldn't let it go unless I agree. I went to my closet and brought out my acoustic guitar and sat on one of my couches.

'Mmmm... You got it, you got it babe,
You got it, you got it babe,
You got it, you got it,
Got it babe,

Boy you make me feel so lucky, Finally the stars align,
Never has it been so easy, to be in love,
And to give you this heart of mine,

You know what I need,
I know what you like,
Put it all together baby we could be alright,
How could this be wrong,
When it feels so right,
Yeah, I really love you,
I really love you, oh and I'll never let go...

You should know,
I'm never gonna change,
I'm always gonna stay,
You cover me,
Right there,
Right there,

Cause you listen and you care,
You're so different no one compares,
And if you never change I'm gonna stay right there,
I'll always be right there,

Said you got it, you got it babe,

I get butterflies, just thinking,
About you boy you're on my mind,
Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming,
Lot in you eyes and I lose all track of time,

You know what I need, I know what you like,
Put it all together baby,
We could be alright,
How could this be wrong when it feels so right,
Yeah I really need you,
I really love you, oh,
And I'll never let you go...

You should know,
I'm never gonna change,
I'm always gonna stay,
You cover me
Right there,
Right there,

Cause you listen and you care,
It's so different no one compares,
And if you never change,
I'm gonna stay right there,
I'll always be right there,

You got it, you got it babe,
Said you got it, got it babe'

"...That was awesome Jasmine you have an amazing voice!" Rydel applaud. "Thanks Delly." "Yea, you voice is stunning." I jumped at the second voice. I turned to see Ross standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a huge grin. "I-I thought you left." I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks immediately. "I just came to say bye to my beautiful girlfriend." He smirked. "Oh, well I'll see you tomorrow." I blushed and walked up to him. His hand placed itself on my hip and he leaned down to kiss me. "Your definitely gonna be in my dreams tonight." He mumbled my lips. I smiled before kissing his lips one more time. "What time do you want me to come over?" I asked tilting my head. "As soon as you wake up." He piped. I laughed and nodded. "Well we need to proceed our sleepover so.." Rydel pushed him out and shut the door.

Savannah came later on and Andi also joined us. We left room to go into the 'Hang Out' which was a huge room with a cushioned floor and wall, and it was a level higher than the rooms. "Ok this is officially my favorite room yet." Savannah laughed. We got all kinds of snacks (gummy bears, sour patches, gummy worms sour and regular, jolly ranchers, Reece's, milky way, snickers, Popcorn etc.) You name it, we got it. We ended up watching mostly Channing Tatum movies because let's face it, he's hot and the first season of 'Pretty Little Liars'.  We all passed out during the first 10 minutes of season 2.

*Next Morning*

I woke up laying on my stomach. I reached up to rub my eyes but felt a cheese puff on my cheek. "Ugh, I knew I had too many of these." I grumbled. I stood up and turned the TV off. Rydels feet were on her pillow, Savannah's coat was on backwards and Andi had her hands in her shoes. I laughed, taking a picture and posting it on Twitter.

@Jazzyr5: Girls night with an odd twist✌🏻️😁.

The flash from my camera woke them up, well more like caused them to have mini seizures from the sudden light. "I thought my life flashed before my eyes!" Rydel gasped. I laughed and looked at my phone. "Rydel! Your going to be late for practice!" I exclaimed. She jumped up and rushed to the bathroom with her clothes. Andi and Savannah went to change in the guest bedrooms while I went to my room. I jumped in the shower after getting out of my clothes. Once I was done showering I wrapped a towel around my body and blow dried my hair then curled it slightly. I picked out my outfit from my closet which consists of a black shirt, black skinny jeans with pocket zippers one of my many leather jackets and red platform pumps. All the girls were ready when I got to the family room. "Alright who's driving?" Sav asked. I tossed my keys in the air and smiled.