Unedited

•Jasmine's POV•

Today is Thanksgiving and my family and the Lynches are having dinner in the penthouse. Apparently Stormie, Mark and my parents used to do that before they had kids.

Ross, having the natural guy in him wanted me to wear a dress but I then reminded him that my dad would be there and possibly watching him like a hawk so he backed off of that idea and was happy as long as I was dressed in his favorite color.

Delly thought it'd be cute if all the couples dressed in the same color as the boyfriend so I was now putting on my yellow fitted tank top, gray knitted cardigan, black skinny jeans and bright yellow platform heels. I accessorize do in a cute panda ring Ross bought me, a diamond bracelet I received on my 16th birthday and gold colored rose stud earrings.

I sighed after finishing my makeup and hair, and FaceTimed Ross because he was at the band house getting ready and insisted on seeing the final product of my look.

He picked up and lucky for me he was shirtless and in skinny jeans.

"Hey babe, please tell me you're coming over like that." I joke.

He looks at the screen and smiles, his eyes widening and his jaw hangs slightly.

"B-babe, you look- wow."

I roll my eyes

"Stop lying this isn't revealing at all."

"That's the thing, it reveals your pure beauty, something you can't find in a lot of girls and I'm lucky enough to have you."

I blush and fiddle with ring.

"You always find a way to make me blush Shor, I love that you can be so sweet and hot at the same time." I giggle and watch him beam.

"I guess we were just meant to be together huh?" He smiles and I nod.

"I guess so." I giggle.

"I lost my yellow beanie so the only yellow thing I have is my Converse I got a few days ago.

I nod "It's cool, when are you coming over?"

"I was thinking I could come before my family, you know to help with anything and possibly get on the good side of your dad."

I giggle and nod. "Yeah sure but unfortunately you have to put a shirt on." I sigh playfully.

"You're too cute babe, Love you, I'll be there soon.

I nod and end the call.

I go downstairs and into the kitchen to help my mom with the food.

A few minutes later I heard the door bell ring and my Dad and Ross talking.

I smile and dust my hands off a dish towel and went to the living room.

"Hey, Ross." I smile and hug him.

"Hey bab- I mean Jas." He stuttered when my Dad glanced at him from the kitchen, where he had went back to.

I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"You're cute when your nervous."

He pouts and nestles his head in my neck.

I laugh and pet his hair, as giggles erupt from his mouth.

"C'mon, I need help with the pie." I say and drag him to the kitchen.

Ross got the pie shells and we started with the first pumpkin pie.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had finished three pumpkin pies and stopped at that since the massive amount of food will surely fill up the guys.

Mom had finished the turkey with my sister and my Dad and brother were watching football.

They offered Ross to watch it with them but he said he was fine with being on kitchen duty with me.

I sighed and pulled out the four cans of whipped cream and sat them on the counter.

"Done?"

I look up at Ross and nod, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead on his.

"I know one thing I'm thankful for." He whispered.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Oh, what's that."

"It's you, I'm thankful that we met and are dating."

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Well Romeo, I'm thankful for you too, I love you."

"I wanted to say that first." He pouted.

I smile and shake my head.

"But, I love you too baby." He murmured and tightened his grip around me.

I laughed and kissed him.

"Ew, get a room, Mom! Jas is making out with Ross!" Jessica whined and ran out of the kitchen.

I giggled and pulled away from Ross' lips while he blushed.

"I'm still not used to being affectionate with you around your family." He chuckled.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yea, I think I've noticed babe." I smirk and laugh.

He huffs playfully and taps my nose.

"C'mon, we still need to set up the dinner table." I drag him to the dining room.

I grab two stacks of plates and set them on the table as we spread them out to each seat, luckily the table would fit everyone.

Around 6 pm everyone started showing up. I walked to the girls we talked.

Delly was wearing a lime green fitted long sleeve shirt, black skater skirt with a bow on the front, neon green pumps, a ring stack set and a choker with a black jeweled heart.

Liv was in a light blue skater dress, dark blue pumps with a sliver rose diamonded on the top, a simple thin silver band ring and a black netted choker.

Andi was dressed in a green crop top, black front multi- ripped skinny jeans, light green low top Converse, a black scarf and a dragon earring cuff.

We walked together to the dining room and sat down as Mom and Stormie distributed the food across the massive table.

After giving thanks everyone dug into their plate of food that had made and started talking.

Ross rested his hand on my leg and smiled at me.

"You're very beautiful baby, I love you."

I smiled and blushed slightly.

"I love you too Rossy, and you look very handsome." I giggled.

Everyone them went around the table saying what they're thankful for, the guys not forgetting to mention how us girls make their lives worth living.

And the night went on with food, football, laughter and love.