10

Unedited
Jasmine's POV

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Minor self harm in this chapter, skip if you like.

Jasmines P.O.V

I woke up in the strong arms of my amazing boyfriend. I reached up and kissed down his jaw slowly watching his eyes fluttered open. I placed one slow kiss just below his lips to tease him. "Your not making my morning mood any better by teasing me." He groaned. I kissed his lips slowly and a huge grin replaced his previous frown. I got up and walked to my closet and getting my clothes ready. I laid my things on the bed. Ross was still laying down smiling up at me. "C'mon you have early band practice and your not being late for being lazy." I laughed at his puppy eyes. "Fine you can stay until I finish showering." I caved. "Yes." He said, fist pumping. I went to the bathroom and undressed so I could shower.

When I finished showering I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my head. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room to see Ross looking through my sketchbook. Wait, MY SKETCHBOOK! I don't let anyone see that. His back was facing me so I quickly my clothes and heels the rushed into my closet to get dressed. The dress was tight and and was white to my waist then went black, I had black and white pointed heels and accessorize with a pearl imbedded in metal on a claim and matching earrings along with my black leather case I use when I go to the office.

I walked out slowly and cleared my throat to get Ross' attention. He turned around slowly looking up from my sketchbook. "You look beautiful." He said smiling softly. "How many times are you gonna say that." I laughed. "Until you don't look surprised to hear it." He said in a serious tone. "I look surprised to you." I questioned. "You just seem to not see your true beauty." He shrugged. He raised the book up pointedly. "You draw these." He asked looking back down and flipping pages. "Yea." I bit my lip, knowing he would soon turn to the drawing I didn't want him seeing. I walked up beside him. Ross was only a page say from seeing the darker scened drawings. "Um you should really get going." I said hurriedly trying to snatch the book closed. He smiled at me, probably thinking I was embarrassed for him to see my artwork but I would only be ashamed if he turned the page. He looked back at the book and his smile faded quickly. Tears slowly cascaded down his face. "D-did you draw this." He choked. "Yes." I sighed. "Please tell me this isn't your arm-" "It is." I cut him off. He closed the book and sat on my bed holding his head in his hands. The picture was an arm with court and blood running down with a blade beside it. I sat beside him rubbing his back. "Ross I didn't want you to look at thos-" "Why!?" He screamed. I flinched, removing my hand from his back. "Why would you go and- and do something like that to yourself!?" he voice was only getting louder. "Were you only thinking of yourself!" "How were you able to pass get a blade in the first place!" I must have looked scared of him because his face softened and he kneeled infront of my placing his hands on my thighs. "I'm sorry baby but why would you hurt yourself when your so beautiful." He let out a sob. He shut his eyes his eyes tight and put his head on my knees. I could feel his tears falling onto my legs. I pulled his chin up and kissed his lips tenderly and brushed his bangs away from his eyes and placed my hands on his neck. "It was rough time Ross, I lost my boyfriend who was the star quarterback of the schools team and people blamed me for his death, I had hate sent to me from every direction." I explained. He nodded and kissed me again. "Just please don't do it again I don't want to lose you." He begged. "I would never." I smiled. He nodded and stood up, picking up his shirt and grabbing my hand. We went downstairs and he put on his shoes. "What time is it?" I asked, rummaging through the fridge. "8:00, why." He replied. "Just wanna make pancakes." I casually said. "Like the ones you made when you stayed over!" He exclaimed, dashing in the kitchen behind me. I giggled and nodded. By now he was having a full on victory dance. he backed up into a stool and fell with the three stools. I was now bending over the kitchen island laughing so hard I could breathe. He jumped up and his he face was a deep shade of red. "Aww is wittle Rossy embarrassed." I said in a baby voice pinching his cheek. That only made his blush darker. I giggled and went to fix the pancake batter. "Can we have bacon, I want bacon, please." He turned to me with his head tilted and his bottom lip sticking out. "Yes of course you can have bacon baby." I pecked his already puckered lips. I had already made the pancakes and was getting the bacon out of the fridge. Ross yanked the bacon bag out of my hands and put them in the pan. "What was that for." I asked with amusement in my voice. "I'm doing the bacon cause I don't want the grease to hit you." He smiled. I just realized he was shirtless and was going to tell him to put it on when... "Ow!" I turned around to see Ross holding his chest. "Omg, babe are you ok." I said rushing to him moving his hand. "Yeah but it stings." He winced. (A/n This never happened to me so yeah bear with me.) I took him to the sink and splashed water on it. Every time the water hit him he winced so I stood beside him and he stuffed his face in the crook of my neck and whimpered. "All done baby." I whispered in his hair. He pulled back and wiped his eyes. "I sure do act like a baby." He grumbled. "Babe if that happened to me I would be full on sobbing." I chuckled. He smiled a little and I kissed his chest where he got burned. I put the bacon on our plates and kissed Ross' cheek. We went to the living room and watched TV while eating. "There's nothing on!" I whined. Ross laughed and left it on a celebrity gossip channel. I internally sighed, knowing they were going to bring up Ross' tweet from last night.