Unedited
Jasmine's POV

The Lynches left an hour before my parents came home. I was now sitting on my bed checking Twitter on my laptop. I had my hair in a messy bun with a black lace long sleeve shirt and yellow thin cloth pajama pants with a black waistband. It had been close to a week since I've checked Twitter and I did see hate comments towards Ross. The worst part was some people even retweeted them. Most comments were less harmful and said things like 'He's so fake his bleached hair is more natural than he is.' but others were emotion damaging like 'He hit rock bottom when he turned 19 he should just cut himself and die.' The comments got way worse but I ended up shutting off my laptop and going to sleep before I gave those idiots a piece of my mind and the words weren't going to be pretty.

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off under my pillow. It was R5's What Your Missing song Ross' ringtone. 'So beautiful and so broken, I think the cover is about to crack open I watched you through the window -' I answered the phone to hear Ross' voice. 'Hey Jas, how's your morning.' His voice was hesitant. 'Alright Ross fess up what's wrong.' 'Well some ones in a happy mood.' he said in a playful sarcastic tone. 'Sorry you just woke me up earlier that I usually wake up but my other that that I'm good.' 'Well I was wondering if you wanted to have breakfast with me and I wanted to ask you something there.' The nervousness was back in his voice. 'Of course and I wanted to ask you something also.' I wanted to ask him about the hate, I know we haven't been dating long but he could trust me. 'Yea cool I'll pick you up in 10 bye love.' 'Bye baby.' with that I hung up and got out of bed. Deciding on pink platform peeptoe heels with blue jean shorts and a white lace crop top. I waited for the shower on hopped in. Once I was done I got out and got dressed. I curled my hair and clipped it back then added some makeup and some concealer under my eyes so the dark circles from little sleep were less noticeable. Jinx (the cat) kept me awake by constantly walking on my bed. I went to Andi's room to tell her I was heading out but saw a but saw a note on her door telling me she was out with Rocky. I went down to the lobby and waited on Ross.

Ross P.O.V

I put my phone down and threw on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white button up and my converses. I snatched my keys off my dresser and headed down stairs. "Guys I'm going out to breakfast with Jasmine so I'll be back in about an hour or so." I informed my parents and siblings. "Cool we have band practice at tomorrow and 9 you should bring Jasmine." Rydel suggested. "Sure I'll ask if she wants to come, bye." I said walking out the door and to my car. I got in and drove to pick up Jas. I wanted to ask her if she was ok with going public as a couple. I didn't want to force her to cause I knew the first thing she would think about was the fans not liking her. So I would ask her and if she was not ready than I would wait until she was. I also wondered what she had to ask me. In no time I was pulled up at her apartment building. I turned the engine off and went inside. "Good Morning sir." a man in his mid 20s greeted me. "Morning." I replied waking in the door he held open. I spotted my girlfriend looking at the latest J-14 magazine. Crap! Me and Maia are on the cover of that! and to make it worse they put up some stupid rumor about us hiding our love for each other. She isn't going to be happy. But it's not true at all. I walked up slowly and sat on the table infront of her. "That tables made of glass not durable plastic." She stated with a harsh tone, still looking at the magazine. If looks could kill then that magazine would be dust by now. She was probably looking at the page with Maia and me on it considering she looked like she could take down the Undertaker (An extreme wrestler in case some of you don't know him.) "Sorry." I mumbled and sat beside her on the black leather couch. My favorite fabric! But no time for that. She tossed the magazine on the table and turned to face me. "So your the one who suggested the kiss in TBM2." She hates me now. "Yes but this was way before we even knew each other... well before I knew you." I defended, more like stammered. Her stare was unamused. "But you still told them that it was your idea and that gave them the idea that you and her were together and what's worse is you said she was a good kisser! And you haven't even cleared any of it up, just like you haven't made it clear to your fans that you and Laura don't have feelings towards each other." She was getting madder by the minute and she had a good reason to. Tears brimmed my eyes at the thought of her not wanting to be with me anymore. Her face softened and she placed both of her hands on my leg. "I'm sorry Ross it's just-" "No your right and I shouldn't just let them get their hopes up especially because I have all I need right here." I said holding one of her hand and giving it a squeeze. "So I'll just ask you now... Can we let the fans know about us dating?" I finally asked her. She smiled and gently kissed my cheek. "Of course Ross." "Rocky and Andrea(Andi) are doing a question spree on Twitter so I was thinking we could post a picture of us telling them we're dating.." I added. "Ok now let's get breakfast." She pulled me off the with her and wiped my tears off with her thumbs. I kissed her and walked her to my car. "So how about IHOP." I suggested. (a/n Don't know if this is in Cali so yea.) "Sure." She smiled.