Unedited
Jasmine's POV

I curled my hair and picked out a dress to where. Well I modeled dresses while Ross stood behind me and whispered what he liked about each dress. He needed up picking a mid thigh dress with flower print and was tight to the waist then flowed out. I grabbed a pair of peach colored slingbacks and slipped them on.

Ross was in the bathroom putting his clothes on, he insisted on not wearing a button down because he always has half of the buttons unbuttoned exposing his chest and he doesn't want to make a bad impression with my dad.

"Hey baby what do you think?" Ross came out of the bathroom and did a slick spin. "Hotter than the sun." I joked. "Well you m'lady are knocking the breath out of me with that dress." He said and twirled me. I leaned on his chest as he kissed my head.

We heard someone knocking on the door so I pulled away from Ross and went to see who it was. I opened the door to find my parents carrying loads of bags. Ross rushed to them and to some to ease their load I grabbed a few and followed Ross into the kitchen.

"You can just put them on the island." I instructed. My parents put the remainder of bags on the island. "We're getting the food ready for the party, mind helping?" My mom asked already telling me to make my special lasagna. "Wanna help babe?" I asked Ross who was leaning on the wall. He smiled and nodded, walking to me. I told Ross what ingredients to get from the pantry and he set off. I grabbed the dish I would be using when Ross returned.

I was in the middle of making the sauce when Ross came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Smells nice can I taste it?" He said with a cute smile. I held a spoon up with sauce on it. He parted his lips so I could feed it to him. I turned around to see his reaction. "Mmm, tastes good does everything you make taste like magic." He giggled. "Thanks knowing you like what make means a lot to me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well I'm always happy to sample things for you." He smiled cheekily. I laughed and stuck the lasagna in the oven and set the timer. I dusted my hands on my apron and took it off. "Ok while that's cooking let's finish these cookies." I pulled out a cookie jar from behind the microwave. He went and got two glasses and I got the milk. "Wassup, aw there's the vomit worthy couple." Jason joked and grabbed a cookie. "Shut up and you just wait until your girlfriend comes here." I glared at my older brother. He laughed and went back into the living room.

*Livs P.O.V* (Suprise!😉😏)

I was getting ready for the party Jasmine invited me to. I hopped out of the shower and selected my outfit. I knew the party was for business because mine and Jasmines dads are co- workers so I picked out a crop top with black flower details, black skirt that came two inches above my knee and black platform chunky heels. I picked up my pink leather purse and headed out. My sister who is friends with Kayla couldn't make it because she was working on early college applications so I was able to blast R5 music without her fangirling. My favorite would have to be Riker, mostly because he was my age and we shared similar interests.

I arrived at the apartment complex and let the vale (I think that's how you spell it) park my car. I went up to the top floor. I knocked on the door and Jasmine answered. "Hey Olivia! Come in." She grinned. I smiled and hugged her then walked inside. "Olivia I would like you to meet Ross." She said and grinned up and Ross. Her arms were wrapped around his waist and he seemed to be head over heels for her. They were so cute together! "Hey, I'm Olivia and you must be Mr. Abs" I shook his hand. He turned to Jasmine as she glared at me. "Mr-" "We'll talk about it later." She cut him off. I giggled and went to say hello to the people I knew.

*Jasmines P.O.V*

I should have never referred to Ross as that when I was a fan and he didn't know me. "So Mr. Abs huh?" He smirked. "I uh- um well, hey! want some lasagna." I said trying to distract him. "No, why did she refer to me as Mr. Abs?" I saw Riker and Liv standing back to back. "Uh, cause I used to refer to you as that because of your hot abs." I said in a rushed voice then took off to Rike and Liv. I walked up to Riker.

"Hey Riker what's your favorite movie?" "Uh-" "Really that Olivia's favorite too." I interrupted and spun Liv around. "What really that was actually a theme I used in DWTS." He smiled at her. "Yea I watched the whole season, I think you should've won." She smiled. I walked up to Rydel and tapped her back and pulled her where we could get a clear shot of the two.

"Do you think it's working?" She whispered once she realized why I dragged her away. "Check for yourself." I pointed to the two. Rikers hand was on her waist and she was joking onto his bicep. "I'd say mission accomplished." I smirked as Rydel and I fist bumped. "What'd you do." I turned around to see Ross with a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked his lips. "I remember you promising me some lasagna." He said with crossed arms. "Sure, be back Delly." I wrapped my arm around his and led him to the kitchen. He sat on a stool as I got a plate and cut him a piece. I handed it to his and stood behind him. "How is it?" I mumbled into his shoulder. "Mmm! It tasted so good!" He moaned. I giggled and kissed the top of his head. "Jasmine! Oh uh am I interrupting something?" I looked to see Liv. "No and what's up." "Ok good and well me and Riker were talking and he kinda, maybe asked me to be his girlfriend." She gushed. "Omg! Congrats." I said trying to act surprised. "This was your plan wasn't it." She said putting her hands on her hips. "Maybe." I said with a slight giggle. "Well thank you." Liv looked behind her to see Riker with a smile. "No prob, anything so you won't be left out in the couples club." I laughed.

After that nothing else really happened. I talked to The girls for the remainder time. Of course with our boyfriends at our sides.

The party was over and everyone was just leaving. "I'll see you tomorrow for shopping day?" I asked Sav. "Yep, and there's a new shoe store open so we should check that out." I nodded and closed the door behind her. "I am so exhausted!" I exclaimed, plopping down next to Ross on the couch who was playing with the tips of his hair. "How you just walked around, talking to your friends." He let his arms fall into his lap as his head rested on my shoulder. "Yea, and it's not easy walking in high heels." I said and on instinct, ran my hand through his now messy mop. "Wanna call it a night and cuddle?" He asked. I nodded and pulled him off the couch.

I went to my closet and grabbed pajama pants with black and yellow horizontal stripes and a tank top that said 'A Kiss For A Wish' I changed into that and walked out to see Ross pulling off his shirt and was only in plaid pajama bottoms. My knees go weak. He looked up and smirk "Don't mind if I do." With that he crashed his lips into mine. He must've seen my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and intensifying the kiss. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his. "I love you baby girl." He mumbled. "I love you too Rossy." I whispered and pecked his lips. He pulled on my wrist lightly and led my to my bed. "Can I cuddle into you this time." He asked quietly with a tint of red on his cheeks. "Yes sure." I smiled and laid on my back. Ross curled up to me, resting his head on my chest and wrapping and arm around my stomach. His left leg was laying across mine. "I can see why girls like this, it's cozy." I was going to explode from his cuteness levels. I pulled the blanket up so it covered his bare back.

Minutes later I heard soft snores. "I love you Ross, goodnight baby." I whispered and kissed his soft hair.