Unedited

•Rocky's POV•

I was going to alter our date tonight. I as going to take her to the restaurant first, then the board walk and finally to the park to tell her well try to tell her that I Love her.

Yep we haven't said the 'L' word yet. I'm not complaining because I wanted it to be special but every time we end a phone call or anything I have to fight the urge of telling her 'Love you' all I want is for her to feel the same and say it back.

That's right THE Rocky Lynch has emotional feeling and insecurities. I sound like a helpless girl but it's how I feel.

I arrived at the restaurant and parked the car. I stepped out and quickly went to open Andi's door.

"For m'lady." I said in a horrible British accent.

She laughed and copied the accent.

I love her laugh, I love her smile, her eyes, her.

She's the one that I can see myself with and have no doubts.

"Earth to Rockstar, you there." She joked and I smiled.

"Just mesmerized by your beauty." I said genuinely. She blushed and looked down.

"C'mon let's go, I got reservations." I held her hand and lead her to the door.

I opened the door and let her go, she smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

I walk behind her and to the front.

"Hi, reservations under the name of Lynch." I said to the hostess who was eyeing me.

I saw Andi shift uncomfortably and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

The hostesses smile faltered but she soon smirked.

"Ah yes, Mr. Lynch right this way." She glared at Andi and turned, leading us to a table in the back.

I heard Andi mock her under her breath and chuckled at her jealous side. It was cute.

We got to the table and the hostess was now standing with a hand on her hip and obnoxiously smacking her gum.

I had to stop the urge to roll my eyes. Just your typical Cali girl. ( wink wink)

Andi seemed to have the same idea because I heard her quietly giggling.

So cute.

I pulled out Andi's chair for her and she smiled up at me.

That smile.

I was about to sit down when I heard that girl whisper to me.

"It's so sweet, taking your little sister out for dinner."

I smirked to myself and turned to her.

"Actually, this beautiful lady is my wonderful girlfriend, who I'm lucky to be dating." I smiled as she frowned and rolled her eyes.

"What is she like 15?" She huffed under her breath.

I only clench my jaw and sit down.

"Drinks?"

"I'll have a Coke." I said and looked through the menu.

"Same as my boyfriend." I looked up to see Andi smirking at that girl as I held her delicate hand.

She strutted away making Andi sigh.

"I don't like her either babe." I chuckled, she smiled and squeezed my hand.

"And apparently she's not too fond of us." I say as a new waiter approaches us with our drinks.

She laughed and put her menu down.

"Hey! I'm Kelly and I'll be your waiter for the evening, are you ready to order?." A different woman said.

I looked at Andi and she nodded.

"I'll have the steak, medium- rare."

"And I'll have the classic burger."

I smiled at how she wasn't like other girls who ordered salads because everything else was messy.

*after dinner*

We left the restaurant and drove to the beach.

"It's beautiful tonight." I hear Andi murmur.

"Not as beautiful as you are." I softly say, kissing her temple and chuckle as her cheeks redden.

She turns to face me as we reach a bench and sit down.

"Thank you for tonight, you really didn't have to do this, a movie night would've been fine." She blushed and leaned on my shoulder. (Pic at top or to the side)

"I wanted to, you mean so much to me, I'm so happy Jasmine forced you to the mall that day." I chuckle and wrap my arm around her.

"I'm just so glad I can call you mine and I want to tell you that- that I absolutely with out a single doubt am 100% totally in love with and live you Andrea Cruz." I say without a single breath which she actually seems the one who is breathless.

"Y-you don't feel the same do you." I asked timidly, I look up to see her smile and throw her arms around me.

"Oh my gosh Rocky, I love you too, I was afraid you'd be the one who doesn't feel that way towards me." She giggled and pecked my lips.

"Would it make you uncomfortable if I started telling you I love you?" I ask and she giggles and shakes her head.

"I'd be upset if you didn't." She grinned and hugged me tightly.

"Can we skip the park and stay here a little longer?" She questioned and gazed at me brightly.

I nod and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

I lean in to kiss her and as my lips touch hers I faintly see a flash through my closed eyes.

I pull away and see Andi holding her phone and smiling.

"I had to, I wanted to capture this moment."

I smile at her and take her phone on her IG, Twitter, Snapchat and her group chat with everyone on Kik.

"Now everyone knows how grossly in love we are." I laugh as she grins and kissed my cheek.

"I couldn't have asked for anyone better that you Rocky Mark Lynch." She beams and I lean my forehead on hers.

"And I'm glad your my only one Andrea Sabrina Cruz." I smile and her eyes widen.

"How do you know my middle name?" She asks.

I shrug and smile.

"It will remain a mystery babe." I smirk and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Your a walking surprise Rockstar." She giggled and kissed me.

This girl will be the death of me.