Unedited

•Jasmines POV•

The concert ended and they we're great!

Me and Ross were now on our way to the penthouse because he claimed to not be able to spend another night away from me.

"I still have your shirt." I state, looking out the car window as he drives.

"Really? I thought you left it at the band house?" He asked.

"Nope. I'm keeping it as an apology gift." I turn and smile cheekily at him.

He laughs and shakes his head. "Ok, as long as I get a night kiss and cuddles."

He pulled into the parking lot and came to open my door.

"Thank your my Romeo." I said in a horrible British accent.

He laughed and bowed.

"Ah, anything for you my dear Juliet." With his perfect fake accent.

"How do you do that!" I whine as we got in the elevator.

He pressed the button and turned to me.

"All the time I spent touring and hearing fans talk like that, it catches on." He shrugged.

We arrived and went to my room so I changed into sleep shorts and Ross' baggy white shirt.

I came out of my closet and saw Ross laying on my bed taking shirtless selfies, with my phone.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

He looked at me after clicking a few things on my phone.

"Just setting your wallpaper."

I took my phone to see tow different pictures for my lock scree and home screen with cute filters.

"I'm keeping these." I smile.

"I want you as my wallpaper." He pouts.

"Ok."

He moved me towards my mini couch infront of my window and had me sit sideways on the couch with my elbow rested on the back and my hand holding my head.

"There."

I giggled and moved to the bed, turning the lamp off and crawling under the soft duvet.

"Can we cuddle?" Ross asked with cute doe eyes.

"Sure Romeo." I giggled and watched his eyes light up as I say his nickname.

I laid my head on his chest as his arms wrapped across my back.

"Why do you like it when I call you Romeo?" I asked, glancing up at him.

"I've always wanted a cute relationship with nicknames and spending holidays with each other." He shrugged.

"Well now you have that with me." I grinned making him chuckle kiss the top of my head.

We soon drifted off to sleep.

•Ross' POV•

I could hear her screams from the other end of the phone as I sped off to where she told me she was being held hostage.

They took her in the middle of the night, right out of my arms without me knowing! How is that possible?!

I couldn't find the address which was really bothering me cause I just wanted my baby girl in my arms so I could hold her in a protective embrace.

Was I that big of a heavy sleeper to not feel the love of my life get jerked out of my arms?

My vision on the road had blurred making me viciously wipe my eyes and I rushed around town.

Then it hit me, that address was for some candy factory that shut down years ago.

It was out of town and practically in the middle of nowhere.

I turned my car to the highway and hit the accelerator.

I was still at the speed of where I wouldn't wreck into anyone.

Even though no one was out at this time

I pulled up into the driveway and turn my car off, running to the door.

It creaked open, this is going to end up like in those scary haunted movies.

I saw a staircase so I ran up them, skipping every other step.

So many frickin rooms.

I soon felt something hard hit the back of my head and then everything went black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up gasping. I immediately turn to see if Jasmine was by my side.

She wasn't...

I screamed and dashed through her room.

I raised her closet but stopped, when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom and began beating on the door.

"Wait a second! Give a girl some privacy!" I heard a girl scream.

Jasmine!

She came out giving me an annoyed look.

"Why are you banging on the door in the middle of the night?!" She hissed.

"You most likely woke up my parents Count Dorkula!" She exclaimed.

"I thought you were kidnapped." I mumbled now embarrassed of my stupid nightmare.

"Why would I be kidnapped?" She questioned, the tiredness evident in her now lowered voice.

"I just... had some nightmare about you being and it kinda scared me when I woke up to see you not there"

She pouted and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

•Jasmine's POV•

We go back to the bed and he lies his head on my stomach as I stroke my fingers gently through his soft mess locks of blonde hair.

"Baby, no one will ever take me away from you, ok?" I say quietly.

He nods "I know it's just... That nightmare really spooked me, I just can't get it out of my mind." He whispers.

"Don't worry baby, I'll never let you go."

With that I could hear the soft snoring of the love of my life.