Unedited
Jasmine's POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone playing R5's 'F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.'.

Man, I will never change my ringtone.

I looked at the screen and saw it was from 'RossyJerseyShor'. The text read "Morning beautiful".

I replied back with "Morning 2 u 2 handsome"

He texted back instantly with, "Hi, how's life".

"Oh u know just texting a celebrity, the usual."

"Haha, well could u meet this celebrity at the local park."

I smiled at how eager he was to see me.

"Sure which one."

"The one with the color changing water fountain."

"Yeah sure, be there in 5." I jumped off my bed and got dressed in a sleeveless gray coco cola shirt, black skinny jean, a pair of black vans. I grabbed my RayBans before leaving the penthouse.

I wanted to do my hair and makeup in the car so I had my dads driver take me to the park in the Ford SUV.

While in the car I brushed my hair and did a smokey eye with red lipstick, which was quite decent with the constant red lights we stopped at. Once we got to the park I saw Ross sitting on a bench in front of the pond with his elbows on his knees.

He looked up as the car parked so I unbuckled and stepped out. His jaw dropped when he saw the driver open the door for me. The driver got back into the SUV and drove off after I thanked him.

I took a deep breath and walked towards Ross. He stood up and faced me. "Hey." I smiled.

"H-hi, you look gorgeous." He said gesturing to me. I looked down and blush.

He placed a hand on my cheek and I lifted my head so I could look into his eyes. "Here, I got this for you." He whispered and reached into his back pocket, handing me a yellow tulip.

I took the flower and looked at it. "This is my favorite flower." I said with a smile on my face.

"Well you know, I um... kinda bugged Rocky until he asked your friend so...um yeah." He mumbled with red tinted cheeks.

"Aww, well thank you." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." He smiled while grabbing my hand.

I glanced at our intertwined hands.

He saw me looking and instantly pulled his hand back. "I am so sorry, you probably have a boyfriend or your interested in one of my brothers and not me." He was now rambling and pacing in front of the bench while rubbing his hands over his face and raking them through his hair.

I stepped in his way and slowly pulled his hands off his face.

I smiled at him and intertwined our hands. "If I had a boyfriend or was interested in one of your brothers I wouldn't have given you my number, okay?" I said to him quietly with a small amused smile.

Letting go of his hands, I wrapped my arms around his torso and he put his left arm around my waist and placed the other on my hip.

I backed up and placed both of my hands on his chest. "So... did you need to talk to me or something?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Um no, but uh... do you wanna go on a walk with me?" He asks bashfully.

"Sure." I smiled, he grabbed my hand as we walked to the trail.