24

Unedited

Ross's POV

*1 week later*

Today's Halloween so me and the rest of R5 are throwing a costume party.

Jasmine being her adorable self, wanted to get a couples costume so I suggested ketchup and mustard which made her give me a blank stare them whack me with a fashion magazine.

She ended up dragging me to the mall and chose our costumes herself.

She decided on us being a biker and surfer.

I thought she was going to be the surfer and I'd get to see her in a bikini but she's the biker.

I was currently putting on the costume she get me.

It was a beach looking button down (which she told me to keep unbuttoned), pink board shorts and a mini surf board the size of a penny board.

I was going bare foot because I didn't feel like searching for flip flops.

Jassy is coming when the party starts, along with Olivia and Andrea.

Riker mentioned matching Olivia so I'm guessing she's Elizabeth from Pirates of The Caribbean.

Poor girl must suffer because of Riker.

All we had to do was set up the Rylands sound system and wait for the guest.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yo! Rocky, mind getting that?" I yell in a tangled mess of wires.

"Yea sure, what happened to you?!" He burst out laughing.

"I'm trying to fix this so could you please answer the door, no one is supposed to arrive this early."

He laughed at me and nodded.

I sighed and started pulling on wires, trying to get loose.

"Last time I checked surfers aren't in the category of electrician." I heard that sweet voice.

I turned my head to see Jasmine smirking.

"I'm stuck babe help!" I whine.

She giggles and pulls the wires off my arms.

"Thanks, what are you doing here? I thought you were waiting for the party to actually start?" I asked and hooked up the last few cords.

"I just thought I'd drop by and help but o can go if you want me to..." She trailed of and started towards the door.

I ran to her and jumped on her back. Surprisingly She didn't topple over. At first.

"Ow! Babe your heavy!" She said holding her knee.

"Did I hurt you?!"

"Na, I'm good you just way a ton." She giggled and stood up.

I stood up and got a full look of her outfit.

Her hair was down and wavy and her makeup was dark and hot.

She was wearing a black crop top, leather jacket, tight leather work skinny jeans and red heels.

"You look hot babe." I whisper, kissing her jaw lightly.

"Thanks, not so bad your self, nice abs." She smirks and kisses me.

"Get a room kids!" I pull away to see Riker smiling and roll my eyes diving in for another kiss.

"Mm, when are the guests coming?" Jasmine asks, her head against my chest as I play with her hair.

"In a few hours, we needed some time in advance to fix everything." I say and rest my head on top of hers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There was a decent amount of people here now, like a house full. I recognized a few people like the A&A and Glee cast, a few from TBM and TBM2.

I lost Ross and every other Lyncj after half an hour. The girls are off somewhere with them.

I sighed and walked outside to see all of them sitting in a circle.

"What are you guys doing! I've been looking everywhere for you." I sigh and watch them all glare at Ross.

"Dude you were supposed to keep an eye on the door!" Riker complains.

"Sorry!"

"What's going on?" I question and look Ross in the eye.

"N-nothing! W-well, we were actually going to scare you because I told them how you never get scared on Halloween." He rushed out as Riker slapped the back of his head.

"And this blonde ruined it by looking at pictures of you in your costume on his phone." Riker sighs dramatically and stands up.

"I didn't let Ross take any pictures of me today..." I say slowly and face my boyfriend who is trying to sneak away.

"JerseyShor don't run!" I yell as he turns around and smiles sheepishly.

"I might have taken some before coming out here." He says and juts his bottom lip out.

"Aw! There's my wittle puppy!" I squeal and peck his lips.

"Yea, that puppy ruined out perfectly planned scare.

"Ok well then, ah!" I fake scream and laugh as they mutter a sarcastic 'thank you' to Ross.

He rolls his eyes and slings his arm around my waist and pulls me to his chest.

"You look hot in that." He mumbled against my neck, leaving light kisses.

"Your not so bad yourself babe." I smirked and kissed him. My arms went around his neck and my hands threaded through his soft blonde locks. I played with his hair making him smile into our kiss.

"You have no idea how much I love you baby girl, your my everything." He whispered once we pulled apart and rested our foreheads against each other.

"I love you too, Romeo." I giggle. And wrap my arms around his waist.

"Wanna go inside?"

I nodded and we walked to the door.

"Hey Ross great party!" I turned to see Laura standing on his other side.

"Uh, thanks Laur glad your having fun." He shifted uncomfortably.

"Um, can I talk to Jasmine for a bit?"

Ross turned to look at me like I'd attack her if he left us alone.

"Yea, sure." I smiled and kissed Ross' cheek.

We walked a few feet away from Ross.

"Listen I know flirting with Ross that day was wrong and I'm sorry, I want you to know that you don't have to worry about me, I'm with someone and I'm happy with them, I'd never cheat on him." She said sincerely.

"Ok, thanks and don't worry, I know Ross is hard to resist." I giggle.

She walked away and I went back to Ross. "So?" "Everything's fine." I smiled and kiss him.

"Let's party!" He yelled and dragged me to the dance floor.

We hung out with the rest of the gang. Rydellington was a 70's style couple with Rydel being a flapper girl, Riker and Liv were from 'Pirates of The Caribbean', Rocky and Andi are from like an insane asylum or from "Paranormal Activity' and Ryland and Savannah were vampire.

The rest of the night was spent partying and having jump scares.