Chapter 2

The next morning or should I say afternoon came when everyone finally woke up. Ash was still sleeping in his room, but not for long as his eyelids twitched a bit before opening up. Ash rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat up. "Pika pi" As heard and the next thing he knew Pikachu had jumped on him and nuzzled his face. Ash laughed and hugged Pikachu back "Hey Pikachu" Ash said.

"Pikapi pipi chu pika pi chu Pikachu" (Hey Ash, are you okay?) Pikachu asked.

Ash could always tell what Pikachu said so he responded as though Pikachu spoke English, "I'm fine Pikachu don't worry." Then Ash's stomach gave off a violent rumble "Though I'm starving." Pikachu laughed. If Ash was thinking about food then it was obvious that he was feeling fine. Ash got up and after putting his hat on he went downstairs and into the backyard to see everyone sitting around talking amongst themselves with Latias and Latios hovering around enjoying the company the others brought.

"Pikachu" the small yellow rodent called out making everyone look over. When they saw Ash standing there as good as new they all rushed to greet him, but Latias was the fastest as she got there first and nuzzled his cheek with a lot of affection making him laugh.

"I missed you to Latias" Ash joked as he petted Latias on the neck making her coo. Ash turned to Latios as he descended in front of Ash as well. "You too Latios" Ash said as he petted Latios as well and Latios smiled.

"Hey Ash" Brock called "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling pretty good" Ash said. "The more important thing is... how are you feeling Latios?"

'I am doing just fine Ash, thanks to you' Latios said projecting his thoughts telepathically so everyone heard. 'If it wasn't for you and your selflessness then I would not be here right now.'

"Aw, it was nothing" Ash said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"What do you mean nothing" Bianca said. "You help save Altomare from a giant Tidal Wave and more importantly you saved Latios' life. That doesn't sound like nothing to me." Ash blushed from all the praise.

"And once again you put your life at risk" Misty said bluntly. Ah, there went the little firecracker that always had something negative to say about him. "I swear you end up doing it too much."

"Can't help it" Ash said simply "It's in my nature." Ash's stomach gave off another loud rumble "Is there anything to eat? I'm starving" Ash whined. The others laughed at Ash as he rubbed his stomach. Soon a good meal was cooked up for Ash since everyone else had already eaten. Ash was whooping down it all so fast you'd think that he had been starved all of his life. Only Pikachu, Brock and Misty were use to this since they didn't have a reaction while the others nearly had their jaws on the ground.

Five minutes later Ash finished and he held his stomach and a sigh of content left his mouth, "Oh that was good" he said.

"Glad you enjoyed it" Lorenzo said snapping out of it. Latios decided this was as good a time as any so he gently nudged Latias in the side and nodded to her and she nodded back looking nervous.

'Everyone' Latios said telepathically in their minds making them look towards Latios. 'Latias has something she wants to tell you all.' Latias blushed in slight embarrassment as everyone's eyes were now on her. Latios took pity on his sister, 'But, unfortunately, she can't seem to communicate words in her mouth at the moment yet so I'll tell you all instead.' Latias glared at her smirking brother for the little jab. 'Latias has decided that she wants to travel with Ash and I shall be going along as well to keep her safe and help Ash accomplish his dreams.'

The entire garden was completely silent. Everyone could not believe what they had just heard. Especially Ash couldn't believe it. Not one, but TWO legendaries wanted to come with him on his journey. He felt pure joy building up inside of his body as what Latios had just said sunk its ways into his mind. Plus another thing that made it awesome was that Ash didn't have to battle them to catch them since they wanted to come with him in the first place.