Chapter 24

Pakura Ameyuri looks

what she is wearing

It had been a couple days since Ash had gotten home to Pallet Town after a long ride from the Sinnoh Region

It had been a couple days since Ash had gotten home to Pallet Town after a long ride from the Sinnoh Region. Right now Professor Oak and more Pokémon researchers were busy studying all of Ash's Legendary Pokémon since they were still marvelling at the fact he had so many of them. Ash was currently sitting in the back yard of his house watching Pikachu and Pikachu's mate play around with each other. Ash was glad Pikachu found someone for himself since the female Pikachu was very sweet and loveable.

It happen last night, he caught Pikachu and his mate when Pikachu tried to sneak out. Ash decide to catches the female Pikachu so she could travel with Pi.

He named Pikachu, Pi short for Pikachu and his mate, Sanda meaning thunder. He also got her a red ribbon bow tie to her neck.

"Ash honey" Delia called from the door "It's almost time to go."

"Alright mom" Ash called back. He stood up "Well guys we need to stop by Professor Oak's before heading out."

"Pika" both mouse Pokémon cried before running up Ash and resting on his shoulders making Ash grin. Ash went inside and finished getting dressed. He put on a new long sleeved shirt that had a black collar and black cuffs that couldn't be seen because of Ash wearing Sir Aaron's gloves. He still had on the same black pants and shoes with his cape clipped onto his shoulders. Ash picked up the Diamond Badge he received from Mr. Goodshow and stored it into his Pocket. Then Ash picked up his necklace with Latios' Pokeball on it and put it around his neck.

"Okay Mom we're coming" Ash called as the two Pikachu jumped back on his shoulder and Ash grabbed the hat he wore in Sinnoh and put it on. He met his mom outside carrying a suitcase. Then they set off towards Professor Oak's Laboratory.

On the way there people were greeting Ash "Hey Champion" "Good job Ash" "Now Kanto's Number One again" and finally "No one defeats Ash." Ash just blushed and waved at all the people kindly.

"Well Ash becoming Kanto's Champion is a pretty big accomplishment" Delia said feeling so much pride in her son.

"I know" Ash said "It feels very overwhelming, but great at the same time. It wasn't just the Legendaries that got me where I am, but all of my Pokémon as well. Lucario,Garchomp, Infernape, Sceptile, Charizard, Pikachu; all of them helped me to get where I am now." "Pika!" Sanda agree at her mate powers and they say goodbye to Ash. Soon they got to Professor Oak's laboratory "I'll go get him real quickly."