Chapter 35

The video is for when Shadow does it

Pokémon!

It's a battle, win or lose

(Ash, Shadow, Pakura stood seeing Zenith preparing for the battle)

It's the friends you make, it's the road you choose

(Thanos and Emelia looking at Mallow and Lillie helping them in combat)

You've got the right stuff

So make your mind up

(Shadow eyes open as he gave a dark smirk)

Find the courage inside of you

(Ash attacking Zenith in his True form)

If you're strong you'll survive

(Serena sitting down crying as she held a bloody bruised Alex)

(Be the best you can be)

(Ash and Pakura eyes glowing as they unleashed a powerful beam)

And find your destiny

(Shiki and Shadow holding against a Corrupt Dark Aura Guardian)

The power's in your hand

(Ash and the gang revealing their power)

"Please." Pakura asked as Ash eyes were closed resting

"No." Ash said making her whined pulling his arm while kissing his cheek

"Alright." Ash said in defeat as Pakura smiled as he let him and went outside

"Ho-Oh Lend me you aura." Ash called out as Ho-Oh came out of her Pokéball

"Go Latias." Pakura called sending her Latias as it cooed ready for battle

"Ho-Oh Sacred Fire." Ash called out with a smirk

"Latias Mist Ball." Pakura said with a smirk

Few Minute Later

"Latias return." Pakura said as Ash smiled as he recalled Ho-Oh just as Yvetal approached

"Chosen one." Yvetal said with a smirk as Ash smirked back

"Xerneas I choose you!" Ash exclaimed, throwing out Xerneas' PokéBall. The ball opened, releasing a brilliant pink light. As the light died down the Life Pokemon appeared in front of Ash. Xerneas looked around for a moment, before turning its head to look at Ash.

"Chosen One, why have you called upon me?" Xerneas asked in a confused tone.

"Because of him." Ash said pointing behind Xerneas.

"What are you," Xerneas stopped speaking when it spotted Yveltal. The Life Pokemon immediately started to glare at the Destruction Pokemon. "Oh, it's you. What could you possibly want?"

"I wish to battle you again, Xerneas. If you can defeat me again, I shall follow the Chosen One on his noble journey." Yveltal explained, earning a smirk from Xerneas.

"If you want to lose again so badly, I'll accept your silly battle." Xerneas said, its antlers glowing in the sunlight. "But be warned, I don't plan on holding anything back."

"Good, I want you to be going all out when I defeat you." Yveltal said, as it propelled itself into the air. "Let's get started, shall we?"

"I'm ready to begin when you are Chosen One." Xerneas said, turning its head to look at Ash.