Chapter 30

Ash- 18 Years old (Yes he was fifteen but I decided that decolar island was a year)

Pakura-18 Years old

Thanos- 17 Years Old

Tobias-19 Years Old

Alex- 18 years old

A few moments after leaving Viridian City, Ash, Pakura, Tobias and Alexa were on their way to Pallet Town, but unknowingly to them, a figure was watching them from afar, he had a smile on his face as his gaze was directed at the raven haired boy, and then it was directed at the pale blonde trainer (A/N: BTW, I googled for Tobias and now I saw that he has black waist length hair and wears a red jacket. I don't like that look XP, so, here in this story he changed his look, and if you watched Beyblade Metal Fight the movie, think on Tobias as Helios, but with a black jacket, black sweater and a red scarf).

'Tobias Takahashi, the second Chosen One to stop all evil in this world, I'm counting on you to protect him. Now you Ash, I'll be waiting for you at the Cerulean Cave' He said to himself as he teleported away, but Ash, thanks to his aura powers he heard everything the figure said, and he instantly knew who that was.

"'See you soon, Mewtwo'" Ash whispered quietly enough so nobody could hear him.

It took a while to reach Pallet Town, but then they found Cerulean City, due that it was on the way to Pallet Town and Ash decided to pay a visit at the morning, remembering one of his longtime friends.

"Hey guys, it's getting late, how if we stay at the Pokémon Center tonight? Tomorrow we can continue" Ash said as everyone nodded at the idea, after all, it was almost 11 PM.

They all went to the Pokémon Center and they got their room keys. Tobias had to share with Ash while Pakura had to share with Alexa this time, and after a quick shower and dinner they all went to the bedsheets, feeling their energy slip away from their bodies. Ash had now slept for a while before he suddenly heard something, he shot his eyes open and saw that nothing looked out of the normal, and Tobias was sleeping soundly, everything was normal, until...

'Chosen One, I've been waiting for you for a long time. Meet me at the Cerulean Cave, and bring Tobias with you, I'll be there, don't get late' He heard, startling him a bit, but he decided to follow the voice.

Ash quietly got up from his bed, his hands on his knees, staring at the floor before he sighed and got up, but accidentally he stepped into a piece of the wooden floor which made it screech, making Tobias moan a bit and then he slowly opened his eyes.

"A-Ash?" He asked groggily, blinking nonstop to undo the drowsiness and when he was fully awake, he saw Ash changing to his clothes.

"What are you doing at the middle of the night?" He asked the raven haired boy with a hint of tiredness.

"Change your clothes, we're going to Cerulean Cave, I'll be waiting for you at the lobby" Ash replied before he left the room, making Tobias growl in annoyance before he got up and got into his normal clothes.

As soon as Tobias got down, he saw Ash waiting there, holding his necklace until he noticed the pale blonde trainer. He then got up and both left the Pokémon Center towards Cerulean Cave, but unknowingly for them, there was a shoulder length raven haired boy, looking like he was 17, wearing a yellow and black striped jacket, black pants, black and yellow shoes, his eyes were a lightning blue color and he had tanned skin.