Chapter 9

The ride to Silver Town ended the next day at about ten o' clock in the morning when their train ride finally ended. "Finally" Lorelei said getting off of the train and stretching herself out causing a few boys that passed by the blush and turn away. Will and Bruno sweat dropped while Lance didn't give any reaction and instead looked around as if trying to find someone.

"Lance m' boy" an old voice called out. They turned to see a small old man with a long beard walking towards them.

Lance smiled, "Mr. Goodshow, good to see you again."

"And you to Lance" Mr. Goodshow said "And the rest of you as well Lorelei, Bruno, Will and Agatha. I see you still haven't retired yet."

"I could say the same for you" Agatha grinned slightly. Mr. Goodshow laughed slightly.

"Oh by the way Lorelei I heard your last lecture" Mr. Goodshow said "Very good job on it by the way. I look forward to the next one."

"Thank you Mr. Goodshow" Lorelei said blushing slightly.

"Well we'll all get caught up at the stadium" Mr. Goodshow said. "We must get going soon. There are only a few good parking spaces left and the match is going to begin soon." They followed Mr. Goodshow to his limo and they got in and were on their way to the stadium for the final match.

"WHAT" a loud voice sounded out. It was Ash Ketchum as he had just been woken up courtesy of Pikachu's thunderbolt attack and after recovering Misty had scolded him for sleeping in too late and told him that he only had ten minutes before the match started hence his loud shout. Ash had scrambled up and managed to get his clothes on, get his Pokeballs and eat a small breakfast before he left the hotel room in a sprint, "I'll meet you guys at the stadium" he shouted as he sprinted harder than ever. Five minutes later he managed to make it to the entrance where trainers go in.

"Halt... identification" the guard said holding his hand out.

Ash panted; "Right here" he managed to say handed his Pokedex to the guard. The guard checked the Pokedex and saw that everything was in order.

"Okay you're all set" the guard said handing him his Pokedex back. Ash took it trying to regain his breath, "Here" the guard said handing him a bottle of ice cold water. "This has happened in the past. We prepare for everything now-a-days. Good luck in your match."

"Thanks" Ash said gulping down the bottle as he walked in. sucking in some breath after he finished the bottle Ash threw the bottle in a recycle bin. "Alright Pikachu" Ash said to the little mouse on his shoulder, "Are you ready for the biggest battle of our lives."

"Pikapi, pika, pi, chu Pikachu" Pikachu said. (Of course I'm ready Ash and this time we're gonna win.)

"My thoughts exactly" Ash said as he walked towards the entrance into the field feeling confidence pooling his system.

Mr. Goodshow, Lance and the members of the Elite four took their spots in the top box that over saw the entire stadium giving them a perfect view of the match. "So Mr. Goodshow, what should we be expecting of these two young trainers Pokémon wise?"

"Ah Will, you will have to wait and find out" Mr. Goodshow said making Will sweat drop. "But I promise you this... you will not be disappointed." They all took their seats and got ready for the match.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" came the announcer's voice making the audience cheer. "Welcome to the final match of the Johto League Silver Conference and may I say that this one is the greatest one yet." The crowd cheered again.

Bianca, Lorenzo, Delia, Professor's Oak and Elm, Gary and Harrison were sitting in the stands waiting for the match to start. Brock and Gary arrived shortly slightly out of breath, "What took you guys so long" Harrison asked.