Chapter 36

PICTURE IS WHEN THE DRAGONITE ESCAPES THE BALL by WALKING AWAY. UNFORTUNATELY I COULDN'T LOAD THE ANIMATION. ALSO VIDEO IS FOR A CHARACTER INJURIED.....IT...ONE...OF...ASH...FAMILY. BEFORE I FORGET THEY ARE TWO SHAMUS. ONE FROM ANIME AND ONE I CREATED

After the event with shadow. Ash and Pakura decided to take a walk to find new Pokémon to add to their team, everything was peaceful till Sid show up again

" SID FOR THE LAST ARCEUS DAMN TIME!!! I WON'T LET ​YOU HAVE MY LEGENDARIES!!!! Ash yell which startled Pakura

" Let's have a battle, the winner gets her." Sid said with a smirk as he points a finger at Pakura

"OH HELL NO FORGOT THAT!!!" Ash shouted as Sid smirked seeing Ash mood change

"To weak to defend your little girlfriend.." Sid said with a arrogant tone making Ash growl as he nodded to Pakura

"Umm the unofficial six-on-six battle between Sid and Ash shall commence. Trainers show your first Pokemon." Pakura said
To appeared floating in front of Sid.

"It's time for you to be taught a lesson Sid. I'm not just gonna beat you I'm gonna totally humiliate you. Ok Victini I choose you." The Victory Pokemon appeared in a flash of white flying around the field a few times before landing in front of Ash flashing the victory sign.

"You can have the first move Sid, you'll need it weakling." Ash said as Sid face turned red in rage.

"Froslass use Ominous Wind!!!" Sid shouted as Froslass raised its arms and a strong wind blew through the area, but Victini managed to dodge it by flying above the winds.

"Victini use Searing Shot!!!" Ash said Victini opened its mouth and shot out several fast moving balls of fire. Froslass managed to dodge all, but two of the balls of flame. When it was hit Froslass let out a piercing scream as its body was surrounded in white hot flames. "Now Victini finish it off with V-Create." Victini shot forward with its V-shaped ears ablaze. It then slammed into Froslass knocking the Pokemon out instantly.

Ash and Sid both returned their Pokemon. Ash thanked Victini, while Sid berated Froslass for being weak.

Sid then reached for his next Pokemon, "Ursaring stand by for battle." The Hibernator Pokemon Appeared in front of Sid and let out a monstrous roar.

Ash grinned as he grabbed his next Master Ball. "Meloetta I choose you." The Melody Pokemon appeared in front of Ash doing a small dance. Sid almost burst out laughing when he saw the small Pokemon.

"Ok you can go first this time Ketchum, that Pokemon looks so pathetic." Sid said as Meloetta snapped her head up and gave a look that even made Ursaring cringe.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that Sid. Meloetta start off with Relic Song." Ash said with a smirk Meloetta started to sing and dance, and as the song continued Meloetta started to change to its Pirouette form. As the song finished Ursaring slumped over asleep.

"Dammit Ursaring get up now!!!" Sid yelled trying to wake his Pokemon.

"Oh I'll wake him up Sid. Meloetta use Wake Up Slap!!!" Ash shouted as Meloetta grinned and calmly walked over to Ursaring. When Meloetta reached the sleeping Pokemon it raised its hand and struck Ursaring with a slap that was so loud it made everyone ( except for shadow who was eating popcorn waching​ with a smirk ) cringe. The whole left side of Ursaring's face was red from the slap and it roared in pain as it abruptly woke up.

Seeing his Pokemon panting and in pain Sid used a desperate move. "Ursaring use Rest." The Hibernator Pokemon gladly laid down and went back to sleep healing most of its wounds.