Chapter 33

Season Two start of this book

Couple month passed as the group have not grown stronger but those who are participating in Kalos League have all the badges and are heading towards the league. The groups have grown and enjoyed each other backs. Some bad things like Pakura almost kidnapped three time made her stay close to Ash. Emelia learned that her mother has died in a car accident. Learning that Alex family has abandoned Alex. Tobias trying to catch a Kalos Legendary but failed miserably. But the positive side is that they had many fun adventures and falling in love and Emelia KO her ex boyfriend in a Pokemon battle(Long story). Ash catching a shiny Milotic, Sylveon, Espeon, Dephlox, Flygon, Volcanion,Noviern, Goodra, and His Froakie evolved to Greninja. Pakura also got a Milotic, Flareon, Vulpix, and a glaceon.

Also Korrina will appear later on the story

ohhh a ohhh a ohhh!

(Ash and Latios running along the forest, smiling)

We're unbreakable

(The seven of them training with their pokemon ready to take on Team Flare)

Running down this endless highway

(Pakura and Ash running away from Pallet Town)

To find out who Is the enemy

(Ash turning his back on few of his so-called friends) (Pakura glaring at her mother) (Thanos and Emelia glare at two unknown people) ( Serena and Shauna fighting for Alex)

We couldn't give in

(Ash looking at the sky seeing what was and saw dark lighting going near his cousin)

Or we will lose

(Ash watches as Darkness consume his cousin as she glares at him with evil look)

This would be our ultimate test

(Ash fighting his cousin and freeing her from the darkness)

No matter if it's the land

(Ash, Pakura, Thanos, Emelia sending out their Pokémon to fight against a few Team Flare' Pokémon)

the sea

(Tobias underwater nodding towards his Legendary Water Pokémon)

the sky

(Serena flying in the air alongside Alex with his Charizard)

They can never win but they sure can try

(Ash and Pakura staring at the evil preparing for a final fight with a smirk.)

(ohhh a ohhh a ohhh)

(Ash practicing with his sword as Latios practice his move set)

We're unbreakable

(Latios staring at another Latios who was looking at Pakura Latias as they began to start a fight)