Chapter 32

On the way to Lumiose City, Serena was hoping to catch a Pokémon so she went with Alex to look for one. Emelia and Thanos were training their Meowth and Voltorb, while Ash let Latias out while Tobias let Latios out as well. Tobias smirked when he saw Latios blushing when Latias was just playing tag with Ash.

Later, Latios asked Latias if he could join and Latias said yes so, they then played happily. Pakura was just walking along the river with a smile until someone grabbed her. As it reveals Pakura's Mother, Erica, and they hated each other a lot.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL!!! YOU HAD TO GO AND FOLLOW YOUR STUPID LOVE!!!! JOSH TOLD ME YOU FOLLOWED THE MAN YOU LOVED BUT DIDN'T TELL ME HIS NAME!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY!!! YOU WILL GET MARRIED NO MATTER WHAT SINCE ANOTHER PERSON HAS TAKEN INTEREST IN YOU!!!" Erica shouted as she gripped her daughter's arms, making her yell in anguish and gaining Ash's attention, who growled.

"Latias Dragon Pulse!!!" Ash shouted as Latias cooed and launched a green pulse, hitting Erica who hit a tree as Pakura ran and hide behind Ash's back. After 2 minutes, he recognized the woman and growled like a fierce Arcanine.

"Hello, Mrs. Ameyuri" Ash spoke with venom in his mouth, making Latias growl, since if Ash hates her then she will hate those people, as Erica looked up shocked to see Ash in front of her daughter.

"Hi Ash, it's been a lo-" She was cut off when Ash's glare was so filled with killing intent that it was enough to make Arceus cower in fear. Pakura, noticing this, decided to step in and let things clear.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, the one you've been cursing earlier" She said as Erica's eyes widened as she saw Ash nodding, making her get up. Deciding not to mess with him, she started to leave, but she gave her a last glance.

"Fine, You can date him, but if you ever return home to me, you WILL get it" Erica said with venom as she walked away, making Ash sigh in relief while Pakura kissed his cheek. The rest, hearing the commotion, went towards their location, but seeing how Ash sighed, they decided not to push it.

"Let's get going, now to grab our stuff and head towards the city" Ash said as the others nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

The group had entered Lumiose city and decided to split up for now. Tobias was going with Thanos, Alex, and Serena while Ash was hanging out with Pakura and Emelia, with the ladder being ahead.

"SLOW DOWN EMELIA!!! Ash shouted as he and Pakura were trying to catch up with her.

"COME ON SLOWPOKES! WE GOTTA REACH THE GYM!! Emelia shouted with a smirk as both of them sighed as they kept running.

"How come Ash that you are mature then your cousin?" Pakura questioned as Ash chuckled since he knew the reason. It was because of him saving and catching Legendaries.

"HEY!!!" Emelia shouted as she pouted like a kid, earning more chuckles from the couple.

"As Iris would say, 'Such a kid'" Ash commented, earning more chuckles from Pakura, who nodded in agreement. When they arrived to the Prism Tower, a blond boy with a little blond girl were walking around, and when the little girl noticed Ash, she squealed with glee, getting the trio's attention.

"OH MY GOD!!!! ITS ASH KETCHUM!!" She squealed, running towards them leaving the older boy who kept walking and didn't even noticed her walking towards them.

"Fans" Emelia said with a smug look as Ash gave a glare meaning 'zip it', while Pakura rolled her eyes. How can someone older than Ash be more immature than him?

"What can I do for you..." Ash asked with a smile as the little girl hugged him.

"Bonnie. Can I have a hug?" The girl known as Bonnie answered with a smile as Ash looked surprised, but returned the hug nonetheless as Pakura smiled with Emelia.