Chapter 33

Emelia and Sawyers had the battle and Emelia had won and is now going to the finals. In the finals it's Cousin vs Cousin. Right now Emelia has lost at least five Pokémon and Ash has only lost one, his Xerneas.

"Folks looks like Emelia is down to her last Pokémon. She has lost her Hawlucha, Persian, Cinccino, Pidgeot, and Regigigas to Xerneas but, her Regigigas did defeat Xerneas making it faint as well. Now, which Pokémon is Emelia going to choose?" Announcer cried out

"Lopunny I choose you!" Emelia shouted sending out her last Pokémon as Ash smirked.

"Latios come on out." Ash said with a smirk as Emelia knew what going to happen.

"MEGA EVOLVE!!!" Ash/Emelia shouted as both Latios and Lopunny were engulfed in a pink light glowing. Once it stopped, both stood a Mega Latios and Mega Lopunny.

"Ice Punch." Emelia ordered as Lopunny jumped in the air hitting Latios who winced

"Latios Luster Breath." Ash shouted as Emelia looked confused as Latios smirked

Alex more battle moves please

Few minutes passed as Lopunny was on her feet exhausted.

"Let's end this now, Latios use Draco Meteor!" Ash shouted as Emelia's eyes widened at the blow as it reveals...

__________________________________________________________________________

Madness broke down at the Prism Tower. Roots sprouted from out of nowhere and spread; covering and destroying the entire Central Plaza. The tower had it worse; each time roots sprouted and destroyed the tower, the walls began to crumble.

At the top of this tower, were two figures looking at a prisoner, Ash Ketchum.

The two figures were Alain and Lysandre who were staring at the League winner Ash. Alain was seething in anger at the display of Ash and his Zoura. They were struggling to get free, but no avail. "Captain... This isn't what we agreed on! He doesn't have anything with this" Alain demanded.

"Being the Chosen One has to do with everything that may happen... I'm not going to let him fool my plans" Lysandre said calmly making Alain gritting his teethes. The Mega Evolution User began to think. Ash had treated him nice, had a friendly rivalry and helped in some occasions. Deciding to follow his mind he called: "Charizard, Dragon Claw on those restrictions!"

Charizard appeared quickly from his Poke Ball and began to charge up the Dragon Claw. His hands began to be covered up by green energy and transformed into a large claw. Then Charizard strike the four restrains that Ash had, making Ash start to fall. Ash was screaming until the Flame Pokemon caught him with his hands. Moving him to back, Ash thanked Alain's Charizard and tried to return his Pokemons. Seeing that it wasn't working, Charizard destroyed all the restrains from each of Ash's Pokemons. Ash then returned each one of them, except for Zoura in which he caught. (Zoura is the one that joined ash. remember that movie)

"Zoura, are you alright?" His trainer was scanning his entire little body in worry. The Fox Pokemon responded with a 'Yes Ash!' making Ash's worries fade away.

"Thank Arceus" Ash whispered. He was glad that his Pokemons were alright and sa- *Boom* Ash heard the explosion. When he turned around he saw a Bisharp badly wounded against a bruised Gyarados. Charizard wanted to go and help his trainer but had Ash on his back. But then: "Charizard leave us there, go to Alain" Ash said while pointing at where he was talking about. With a low grunt he left them at one of the towers corners and went straight into the Gyarados but didn't do that much damage.

"Well Zoura let's go stop Zy-" *Boom* another explosion interrupted him. When he turned around he saw the now Mega Charizard X on the ground panting hard against a panting Gyarados. Bisharp was now resting in his Poke Ball for a job well done. Ash looked at Zoura as the Pokemon looked back at him. The stares they were giving each other were enough to know what they were trying to say.