Long Awaited Update

Hi guys,

I thought i would put this update at the front of my first ever story on here to let people know that i haven't forgotten about this but my life has been too hectic since i last updated and have had a lot of things happen in my life. The reason i stopped writing it was because i wasn't enjoying it like i originally was and i feel like i owe that to you guys who have been waiting oh so patiently for a new chapter.

However, for some people who love hayden and jake you will be pleased to hear that i started to think about them the other day. Now i can't give a definate date but i am going to brush the dust off my laptop and start looking at the story all over again.

However, i'm going to re-edit the nerd not too much to lose it's originality but there are a few things that need changing e.g. their ages. Therefore if your reading this book for the first time and you may think it seems a bit weird this will be changed you just need to give me some time please as i am studying for some more exams at the minute which i need for my job.

So apologises again for leaving this so long but i just needed life to calm down a bit before i started looking at it again. I'll be back with you all again soon, promise.