Chapter 32

Hi Guys...

I just want to say thank you to readers who have suggested my story to other people you have no idea how much I appreciate it  so thank you :)

The picture on the side is a picture of Dermot Mulroney who portrays Hayden's dad ->

The picture in the external link is a picture of Candice Accola who portrays Carolyn ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dad” I gasped.

“Hayden” he said. I looked at my mum and saw her face was red from anger. I saw a woman who was stood near my dad, holding his hand. She was very petit with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked like she didn’t want to be here right now and would rather be out shopping or something.

“What are you doing here?” I asked coldly.

“Hayden... you didn’t call about the wedding.” He said looking at me with a hint of happiness, which I don’t understand why, and a bit of sadness.

“Ye I know... can you not take a hint I don’t want to be involved” I hissed. I didn’t want him here. He hasn’t been here for most of my life so why does he want me to be a part of his wedding?

“But... you’re my daughter... I want you to be there.” I shook my head laughing.

“I’m not your daughter... you made sure of that a long time ago.”

“Listen little girl...” the woman said, which I’m guessing was Carolyn and she looked like she was at least 6-10 years younger than him. “Your father wants you there so you will be there.” She said as if she was trying to play the step-mother role already. I shook my head at her.

“HOW DARE YOU TAL-” my mum started to shout until I held my hand up to her to signal her to stop. For some reason this woman talking to me like that had just given me a boost of confidence all of a sudden.

“Who do you think you are?” I asked her.

“I’m your soon-to-be stepmother.”

“No you’re not because all I see is a cheap, nasty little tramp” I said stepping closer to her each time. All of a sudden everything turned into slow motion when I saw her raise her hand, no doubt to slap me, I cringed waiting for the impact until I saw a tanned hand come from the side of me and grab hold of the woman’s hand.

“Don’t even think about laying a finger on her” I heard a deep voice threaten. I would have cringed if I didn’t know who the voice belonged to. She struggled a little bit trying to release Jake’s grip on her. She struggled for a couple of minutes until Jake released her. She stepped back towards my dad who was glaring at Jake. For some reason it made me really angry to see him looking at Jake like that.

“Oh ye and who are you... some little boy toy of hers” she hissed at Jake which only made me more angry.

“What’s it got to do with you who he is to me?”I hissed back at her. I could see the shock flash in front of her and my dad’s eyes. No doubt my mum would be a little bit taken back although then again she said she knew I was her daughter because of the way I argued.

“Hayden I don’t want any arguments I just want you to be in Miami for my wedding” my dad said trying to sound calm whilst glaring at Jake. I stepped a little bit in front of Jake, I don’t why but my body kind of acted out of impulse.

“Ye well I don’t want to be so if I was you I’d go back home... all the way home.” I said whilst glaring at them. My dad took a deep breath before lightly pushing his cheap little fiancée towards the front door. He suddenly stopped which confused me and before I could even question him. I saw him swing his fist round which collided with Jake’s jaw sending him sprawling onto the floor.