Chapter 35

Hi Guys...

The picture at the side is a picture of Jake's present and Hayden's present ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day bright and early. I rolled over and looked at my clock which read 6:30. I have never woke up this early before. I lied in bed for a little longer enjoying the comfort and warmth of my bed when suddenly images of Jake ran through my head, the moments where we had been so close to kissing but yet one of us pulled away or something interrupted us. I thought about the way he would hold my hand and the warmth that radiated off of it, that intoxicating scent of his and how I could easily recognize it within a crowd of more than 1000 people. I hoped he liked the presents that I had bought him. After thinking about how much my life has changed over the past 4 months I slowly managed to drag myself out of bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked towards my wardrobe. I grabbed my new outfit that my mum had specifically bought me as a Christmas present. It was a kind of blue silky top with a kind of stone coloured skirt. It was really nice. I hung the outfit on the front of the wardrobe. I walked over to my drawers and grabbed a pair of black thin tights. I laid them out on my bed and took my black dolly shoes out of the bag that I had left them in. I looked at the alarm and noticed that it was now 7:20. My mum must be awake now. I silently crept downstairs in case she was still in bed. As I reached the hallway I could hear someone moving around in the kitchen, cooking. I had brought my mum’s present’s downstairs last night before I went to bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw her stood oven the cooker watching some sausages sizzling.

“Morning mum” I said. She turned around surprised.

“Morning” She said before putting the fork down on the side, which she had been using to move the sausages around. As she was stood in front of me she wrapped her arms around me. “Merry Christmas Sweetie”

“Merry Christmas mum” I said smiling. We stayed like this for a while just embracing the moment.

“Have you seen outside?” She asked as she gently pulled away. I shook my head. “Take a look” I walked over to the French doors and pulled the blinds up only to be welcomed with a garden covered in fresh snow at least a couple of inches high. My smile was so large that it was physically hurting my cheeks. “Come on present time” my mum said whilst holding two plates in her hand. I took one off of her and followed her into the living room. I sat on the couch and placed my plate on the coffee table. Only then did I notice how many presents were actually under the Christmas tree. There must have been thousands. I decided that I should sit on the floor which my mum soon followed so she was sat at the side of me. I took one of the neatly wrapped presents and started to open it only to find that it was Vampire Diaries Season 2 on blu-ray.

“Oh my god... thank you mum” I said whilst literally diving over the rubbish in between us and wrapping my arms around her. 

“I’m glad you like it” She said whilst patting my back softly. I let go and started to carry on unwrapping all of the presents.

After managing to unwrap everything I found that my main presents was the Vampire Diaries box set, a watch and a Pandora bracelet. Along with them I also got a lot of other things like clothes, money, books and DVD’s like Fast and Furious 5. I heard my phone ringing from the kitchen which made me stand up automatically and run to see who it was. The name Peterson’s flashed on the front of my phone.

“Hello” I said into the phone.

“Merry Christmas Hayden” Brooke shouted down the phone.

“Merry Christmas Brooke” I said smiling. “What did you get?” I asked her.