Chapter 11

Hi Guys...

Hopefully you get to see how Jake and Hayden's relationship is developing in this one.

At the side is a picture of Rebekah ->

Hope you enjoy it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a week or two I was into the usual school routine: wake up early, grab money from kitchen for starbucks, run into Jake, Jake offer me a ride to school, I accept, go along with the school timetable, walk home and do some homework that I might not have finished at school, then talk to Brooke nearly all night because once she started talking she wouldn’t stop especially since I knew Jake’s little secret. However, sometimes Jake would interrupt the routine by coming round either to just talk about anything or if it was a Friday or Saturday we’d watch a film and get a takeout. I was starting to like this whole idea or having a friend or friends (including Brooke). I’d also seen the guys more as they would sometimes go round to Jake’s house when I was there. They all seemed really nice and a lot of fun to be around.

At the moment I was sat in maths and waiting for the bell to ring which should be in three... two... one... there’s the bell. I started to pack my bag up and make my way towards the classroom door.

“Hayden” I heard Jake shout. I internally groaned. What’ve I done now?

I turned back around to walk back into the classroom when I felt someone push me in the back. The next thing I felt was my hands and knees colliding with the tiled floor in the entrance of the door. People just walked around me as if I was invisible and carried on what they were doing. I started to collect all of my books and papers off the floor when people weren’t standing all over them.

“Hayden I’ll help you” I heard a girly voice say from behind me. I looked up to see who would actually offer me help apart from Jake but it wasn’t his voice. I saw the last person I thought would ever help me. Amber Samuels. What was she up to? When she saw me looking at her, she smiled a very sickly, sweet smile at me. “Just warning you in advance nerd. Stay away from Mr Peterson and if you decide not to then I’d advise you to watch your back.” She said in a very low voice so no one heard her, when she bend down to ‘help’ me collect my stuff. What did she mean stay away from Mr Peterson he only called me back?

“Hayden are you ok?” I heard Jake ask from behind Amber with his face full of worry and concern for me. I nodded at him.

“All done sir” Amber said, knowing Jake was stood behind her. She stood up very slowly making sure when her legs where straight she would push her behind out a little bit and try to look sexy. I noticed that she had made an adjustment to the school uniform meaning the school’s skirts would show half of her thigh if not more instead of it being the actual length it was supposed to be which was just below the knee.

“Thank you Amber for helping Hayden out” Jake said whilst holding a hand out for me to take so then I could stand up. I took his hand as he pulled me up faster than I expected and saw Amber give me a death glare but quickly removed the look from her face when Jake looked up at her.

“Don’t worry about it... you know Hayden you should watch where you’re going. One day something unpleasant may happen and we don’t want that do we? Bye Sir have a nice day” she said as she strutted away, swaying her hips from side to side.

Jake pulled me into his classroom and closed the door after him.

“Why do I have a strange feeling that had a different meaning to it?” he asked curiously.