••1••

Your POV
"i think we're ready for tomorrow!", kay said excitedly after practice.

"i'm really nervous though.", you sighed.

"we'll be fine! i promise.", gigi patted your back.

tomorrow is your group's official debut.

your group's name is rebelle, consisting of 5 members and under starship entertainment.

your group can be described as hip hop/r&b/dance oriented, much like a mix between your sunbaes : 4minute and the ark.

kay is the main vocalist and the leader.

gigi is the main rapper and the oldest. she's from thailand but speaks korean pretty well.

soobin is the lead vocalist and your rising visual.

hana is the main dancer and the lead rapper. she's from toronto, and you call her kanadian. the group seems to find it funny.

and you're the maknae and [choose a position].

you debut tomorrow with the song 'deja vu', and you could say everyone is pretty nervous even if they don't show it.

•••••

"tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!", hana flopped on her bunk when you got back to the dorm.

"let's just pray nothing goes wrong.", soobin laughed climbing up into her bed.

"who wants pizza? i'm buying since tomorrow's a big day!", gigi yelled from the kitchen.

"us!", the 3 of you yelled from your room.

you shared a room with soobin and hana since you were the maknae line and the unnie line, gigi and kay, shared a room.

"on it!", she yelled back.

"what do you think tomorrow will be like? being around all those idols and stuff.", you fantasized.

"overwhelming to say the least, but maybe we'll run into bangtan sonyeondan! they're promoting fire right now.", hana squealed.

all 5 of you were huge bts fans, that's one of the reasons why you got along so well.

"with my luck i'd probably embarrass myself in front of jungkook.", you sighed.

each of you had different biases, yours being jungkook.

hana biases v, soobin likes jhope, gigi has a love for jin, kay just can't get enough of suga, and each of you share jimin and rapmon.

"you won't. we'll be with you.", hana smiled.

"food's here!", gigi said from the kitchen.

"coming!", you 3 rushed out of your room.

"so, manager oppa told me that before the show we have to introduce ourselves to every idol group.", kay said midway through the meal.

everyone dropped their slice and looked at kay with shocked faces.

"e-every idol group?", soobin stuttered.