••14••

Jimin's POV
  "this kid! i swear to the holy lord above-", i threw my phone down onto my bed and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

i had just ended my little conversation with (y/n) and i'm pissed if you can't already tell.

who does he think he is calling her all of those names and making her feel like shit?!

i stormed out of my room and went into the living room, telling everyone everything and showing them my talk with (y/n).

"we have to do something! she's such a sweet girl and we all know she doesn't deserve this.", i looked at the guys and they all nodded.

"i'll call kay, we'll figure something out.", yoongi hyung surprisingly spoke up for once.

i nodded and went back to my room, picking up my phone and texting jungkook.

i was still mad about what he was doing and saying to her, it was more of an impulse text if anything.

jm : are you kidding?! did you really call (y/n) all of those rude names?! i honestly don't know what to do with you! you need to let this grudge go kid! eunji isn't coming back for you and she never will! you're being an immature piece of shit and i'm done with it!

jk : whatever, you just like her so you're getting protective. if you want to protect her so bad then why don't you come live with her! it's not all sunshines and rainbows over here!

jm : at least i would treat her right! you're just being a dick because of what eunji did to you, we all know it!

then he just didn't reply, i knew i had got through to him at least a little bit.

did i like (y/n)?... no, i'm just being a good friend, that's what friends do. besides she likes jungkook even though he's being a jerk to her.

"jimin! we're meeting the girls in a few minutes! get dressed!", i heard jin hyung yell from downstairs.

"alright!", i yelled back and then quickly
threw some decent looking clothes on.

i jogged out to the living area right as the doorbell rang and jin hyung went to answer it.

"we came as soon as we could, what's up? what's going on with (y/n)? we haven't heard from her in days and honestly i'm freaking out.", kay rushed out her words and yoongi hyung went to comfort her- well that's new...

"you all might want to sit down for this.", i spoke and offered them a seat on the couch.

all of the "couples" were seated together, aka yoongi and kay, soobin and hoseok, gigi and jin, and hana and taehyung.

that left namjoon hyung and i to stand in front of them.

"well.. (y/n) texted me earlier saying jungkook has been a real.. well a real dickhead. us guys know why and honestly i'm pissed. i thought that having a little talk between the two groups would maybe help us find a way to solve something.", he started off and saw the anger grow on all of the girls' faces.

"he did what?!", gigi blew up, which in turn caused the other girls to lose their tempers.

"show me the messages now jimin!", hana demanded and i ran to get my phone, the girls were sort of scary when they went all mama bear mode.

i ran back and handed it to hana, it was already unlocked and the messages were pulled up.

"no, we need to either get her off of this show or find a way to get jungkook to treat her right! this will not be happening to my member!", soobin yelled and all of the girls nodded.

"alright, alright. calm down.", the guys pulled each of the four girls down so they were seated again.

"who is this eunji girl?", kay asked, still looking at my phone closely.

"that's also something i wanted to talk about.. that's the reason he's treating (y/n) so badly.", i said and, again, the girls exploded.

"who is she?! is he dating someone secretly?!", they asked questions upon questions, but the guys managed to quiet them once again.

"i'll explain this one.", namjoon hyung nodded and i took a step back so everyone looked to him.

he explained the whole story and all of the girls' expressions went from angry to soft and then to a mix between the two emotions.

"i see, well heartbreak always changes a person..", soobin nodded.

"but that's no excuse for him to treat her like that! this incident happened almost 4 years ago!", hana said, getting riled up again.

"plus this was a totally different girl! he's not even giving (y/n) a fair chance.", gigi sighed and shook her head, looking down.

"you all are right. we all know that they're right. something needs to change quickly.", kay said, being the leader that she was.

us guys nodded collectively and then we began brainstorming ideas for how we could possibly fix what was happening.

Jungkook's POV
  i threw my phone down, feeling the anger start to rise.

"he did not just go there..", i said to myself, huffing.

i got out of my bed and started pacing around my room, but then it hit me. how did jimin know? there could be only one person that told him-

(y/n)..

i swung open my door and stomped down the stairs.

"you fucking snitch! are you really that childish to go and tattle tale! your jimin oppa isn't here to defend you now! besides i'm only telling you the truth you bitch! you need to lose weight, you could use a breath mint from time to time, and let's be honest getting plastic surgery wouldn't kill you! i hate this show and i hate you even more! just the sight of you makes me sick to my stomach! the only reason i'm still here is because i don't want to let my fans down, but right now i really don't care. find another partner because i'm done putting up with you (y/n)!", i yelled, not caring that she had tears in her tired eyes.

i went up and packed my things quickly then i stormed out of the house, not even giving that girl another glance.

as i walked i just sighed, not even knowing where i was going. i just knew i had to leave that house and never go back.

truth be told... she reminds me of eunji. the way she talks and her smile and how she always wants to take care of me...

i don't need another eunji to break my heart like before, this is me looking out for myself.

who gives a fuck about (y/n) anyways? not me, no sir.

Your POV
  you hadn't even fallen asleep when he stormed down and started just yelling and yelling at you.

you jumped back when he said he hated you, feeling your hot tears just run continuously down your cheeks.

when he left you, you just let all of your emotions out. you sobbed and held a pillow to your chest.

it wasn't that his yelling was intimidating or scary, though they were, it was his words that hurt the most.

his little rant just got to you and you honestly believed every word he said.

you hated yourself even more and honestly, you felt like you were the worst person on the planet at the moment.

you didn't want to cry over him or his words, but hearing jungkook say those words how could you not cry?

you thought he was so sweet and caring, but then you come on this show and everything is reversed.

i guess that's what you get for thinking right?