••11••

Your POV
the next morning you woke up smelling something amazing. upon opening your still sleepy eyes, you could see a figure in the kitchen in front of the stove.

"jungkook?", you asked quietly as you stood from your spot on the floor.

you ran your fingers through your messy bedhead a couple of times and then put the hood to your hoodie over your head.

"goodmorning..", you said as you walked over into the kitchen; he just glanced at you and then went back to cooking.

you stayed quiet for a few seconds as you just watched him cook. he seemed to be making pretty big portions so you thought maybe he was cooking for the both of you.

well, you thought wrong.

you saw jungkook finish cooking and he had two platefuls of food in his hands. you naturally held your hands out as you were beginning to think he would actually make you breakfast.

he stopped in his tracks and just looked at you with a disgusted look on his face.

"this isn't for you. make your own breakfast, pig.", he said ruthlessly and then just brushed passed you to eat upstairs.

you felt tears threaten to leave your eyes, but you didn't let them fall as you didn't want to show weakness.

that morning all you had for breakfast was half of an apple and a couple sips of water, you had it engraved in your mind that you had to lose weight by tomorrow.

you could feel your stomach growl, but you just ignored it and went to get ready for your day.

you changed into some black ripped shorts, a cropped red and white baseball tee, and some red hightop vans. you left your hair down in it's natural state and you let your sunglasses rest on the top of your head.

you stuffed your small black backpack with your phone, wallet, a portable charger, and a water bottle.

you planned on just taking a walk around where you were going to be living for the next three months. you even hoped that if you told jungkook you were leaving, maybe he would join you.

so you hesitantly made you way up the stairs and knocked at his bedroom door.

"jungkook...", you said in a shaky voice as you had sort of grown to be scared of his presence and his words.

"what? why do you look like you're leaving?", the door swung open and jungkook was revealed, his eyes as cold as ever.

"well i am.. i just wanted to tell you i was going out, just in case you started looking for me.", you said as you looked anywhere but up at him.

"psh yeah right. like i would ever look for you.. i don't care, you don't have to update me every second.", he scoffed.

"here, wash these before you go.", he handed you his empty plates and then slammed the door in your face.

you simply sighed and trudged downstairs, letting a couple of tears fall on your way down.

you set the dishes in the sink and just rinsed them off, leaving them in there for later. for now, you just had to leave the house.

you never understood why he doesn't like you... all you know is no matter how mean or rude he is, you'll always still like him which was the sad part about it.