••19••

Jungkook's POV
  i really just said that?! what has gotten a hold of me, like seriously!

i didn't even have time to process my words before they literally rolled off of my tongue.

i looked at her, trying to hide my surprise at my own words.

there was a sort of glimmer, a twinkle to put it in better terms, in her eyes when i accidentally spoke.

seeing her so happy about me saying i would stay, it gave me a warm feeling-

NO! ugh what the hell is going on with me?!

"really jungkook?", she asked, looking up at me with her big doe like eyes. it was like they sucked me in and made me say what she wanted to hear.

"yeah.. it's not like my company can afford to break the contract i signed. 30 episodes won't be that bad.", i shrugged, making up an excuse as to why i agreed.

though i loathed the thought of admitting it, she was the ultimate reason i decided to stay. she reminds me of my first love which i just can't let go of.

hopefully after this whole experience i'll be free to live out my life without having to think about eunji. maybe this will help me get rid of my constant thoughts of her.

here i go again, going all mushy and soft like the guy i wish i wasn't.

"that's so amazing, thank you! -on behalf of the show of course, not because i'm thanking your personally. i mean i am thanking you but- i'm embarrassing myself again aren't i?", she start rambling which made me sense that she was nervous around me, most likely because i was a total asshole before.

i guess if i'm agreeing to doing this whole experience with (y/n), it wouldn't hurt to at least be somewhat friendly.

"no, you just seem a little nervous around me. look, i'm really sorry about being a dick before. i promise that side of me is dead and gone from now on. i want us to have fun with the show, make it our own you know? so let's drop all of our past drama and start fresh.", i gave her a small smile, only for it to grow 10 times when she smiled up at me.

"yeah, sure. i'd like that a lot.", she nodded with that beautiful grin of hers playing on her lips.

wait, wait, wait- i know i did not just call her smile beautiful. you know what, i'm done with these damn feelings.

let's just put it all out there now before i lose my mind.

yes, (y/n) is beautiful and i wish i had never called her those terrible things.

yes, she reminds me of my ex, eunji, from years ago.

yes, sometimes i find myself thinking about (y/n).

no... I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!

whatever i'm feeling now is probably some phase.. yeah! a phase!

that's all this is, i'll grow out of this over time. hopefully it won't take too much time..

Your POV
  "w-well i guess i'll go call the producers and tell them we can keep filming.", you slightly stuttered over your words before quickly turning your heel and leaving the room, shutting the door behind you.

this new nicer side of jungkook definitely did not fail in making your heart race.

you leaned against the closed bedroom door, your hand over your rapidly beating heart as you let out a few deep breaths.

this was real right? he really did want to stay and finish out the show with you?

once the realization finally hit you, you let out a quiet squeal and got your phone out to call the production crew.