••5••

Jimin's POV
"and exactly how are you going to get jungkook to agree with this?", taehyung asked as we continued the ride back to our dorm.

"if we could get the hyungs to agree with the plan, then maybe we could all get bang pd-nim to agree with it too.", i explained.

"it's worth a shot.. after eunji, he definitely hasn't been the same.", tae nodded, agreeing with the plan.

the car stopped, and both me and tae rushed out of the car to talk to the hyungs before jungkook could catch up to us.

"hyungs! meet me and tae in his room once the fetus goes to bed. ok?", i rushed my words and they all slowly nodded.

"why exactly?", yoongi hyung asked.

"we'll explain it later, jungkook can't know though.", tae said, leaving everyone else pretty confused but they all agreed.

•••••

Jungkook's POV
i know exactly what all of you are wondering..

- why is he so rude?

- what happened?

- who's eunji?

well i might as well tell you all now, just so you won't be asking later on.

cue the flashback..

~flashback to 3 years ago~

"three years ago i was in what i thought was a loving relationship with my then girlfriend, now ex, eunji. we were childhood friends turned school sweethearts, so we were always close."

"kookie oppa!", eunji caught a glimpse of her boyfriend walking the halls.

"hey jagi.", jungkook looked up and smiled, happy to finally see her after one of his few full days at school.

"i was training to debut with bangtan back then, and the company had me only attend a couple full days of school a week."

"i missed you, when is your next day back?", she ran to him and brought him in for a hug.

he smiled and hugged her back tightly.

"not until next week, i'm sorry.", he let go of her and frowned.

"don't be sad oppa, your training is important! you told me to follow my dreams and try out for cheerleading, so now i'm telling you to follow your dreams and become an idol.", she kissed his cheek.

"though we were young, i always thought our relationship was mature for our age."

"i have to go now, you know why.", he sighed, not wanting to leave his precious eunji.

"okay oppa, work hard! fighting~", she smiled and waved as he walked away.

"as my training went on, i got more popular among girls especially. my freedom started minimizing and so did our opportunities to go on dates."  

"jagiya, there's a mob of girls in front of the company. i can't leave.", jungkook called his girlfriend.

"but this is the only weekend you're free for another month.", eunji whined over the phone.