••29••

{a/n - this will be the final chapter of this book. i'll save all of the sappy thank you's for the end of this chapter, so, for now, i hope you enjoy the last chapter of "we got married"!}

Your POV
  you had hoped that your big plan would work and it somewhat did, you at least got to call him.

basically, over the past six months, you've been mentally challenging minsun. playing mind games, standing up to her, using reverse psychology, you know the things she used to get jungkook. you just recently managed to snatch a phone right from minsun's jacket pocket as the girl was trying to think of an appropriate comeback.

right as minsun stormed out of the room in frustration, you took the opportunity to call the number that you were so glad you memorized by heart.

you whispered in the softest voice which you could muster, trying to give jungkook as much information as possible within the little time you had to talk to him. footsteps were approaching and you figured that minsun had finally realized that her phone was missing, so you quickly told jungkook to track the phone number before hanging up and sliding the phone across the room to avoid suspicion.

minsun stormed in and picked up the phone which was on the floor near the doorway, she gave both you and eunji a cold glare before she left the room once again. you glanced at eunji and both of you let out a breath of relief, glad that your plan wasn't compromised.

now, it was time to play the waiting game. jungkook would come through, you knew that he would.

Jungkook's POV
  by the time i arrived at the police station, i couldn't feel my legs and my lungs felt as if a wildfire was burning within them, but i managed to catch enough breath to explain the entire situation to an officer on duty and now it looked like every police officer in korea was at this small police station.

regular police officers, missing person investigators, hostage specialists, CSIs, technology analysists, basically anyone and everyone who could help find (y/n) and bring her back alive was stuffed into this tiny HQ of sorts.

i stood next to the head police chief, biting down on my bottom lip nervously as i watched all of these people work to find and save (y/n).

"sir! we've got something!" a young lady called and i rushed to her computer before being lightly shoved aside by the chief.

"what does all of this mean?" i asked and the lady quickly explained. "basically we traced the number back to a girl named minsun. the call came from a burner phone so we can't track the exact location unless they call again. if you can get them to call us back, we can get the gps location from the phone and get your girlfriend back." she explained and of course, i was all for the idea.

"just tell me what i have to do." i willingly complied, looking at the police chief with desperation in my eyes.

i was going to get (y/n) back.. whatever it takes.

"all you have to do is call the number back and hold them on the line for one minute. got it?" the police chief instructed and i rapidly nodded, handing my phone to a technological analyst and allowing her to set my phone up to a recording device and a computer.

i opened up my phone and we did a few test runs before it was finally time for the real thing. "remember, we need them on the line for one whole minute." the analyst spoke before giving me a thumbs up and putting a headset on so that she could hear the call as well.

i went into my recent calls and tapped the unknown number, putting my phone to my ear as it began to ring. my heart was beating out of my chest at that moment. the chances of finding (y/n) were all depending on me, i mean talk about pressure.