••9••

Your POV
you woke up at around 10 the next morning. you heard shuffling in the living room and you could just smell breakfast.

you slowly woke up and walked out into the living room to see your group members in total chaos.

gigi was in the kitchen cooking, kay was making sure you had enough packed, while hana and soobin were picking out an outfit for you.

"we know you said you could pick out your outfit this morning, but we just couldn't help ourselves.", hana giggled and handed you a complete outfit.

you rolled your eyes playfully and went into the bathroom to get ready.

you took a quick shower and completed all of your other hygienic needs before getting dressed.

you had to admit the outfit was a bit more revealing than something you would usually wear, but it was cute... besides all of the pink.

{a/n : outfit pictured below!!}

you put your hair in a cute messy bun, and decided to just put concealer, mascara, and lip balm on

then you walked out to a surprisingly quiet living room. everyone was at the table eating breakfast, but they all stopped to look at you.

"awe our little maknae is so cute!", gigi cooed and you rolled your eyes jokingly as you sat at your usual spot.

you filled your plate with food and began eating, having small conversations with your members.

you were leaving in a couple hours so you decided to make the best of the time you had with your members for now.

you all talked, and talked, and talked. not noticing how fast time went by because before you knew it your manager was at the door, telling you that it was time to go.

you all sighed slightly and stood, walking towards the door. you slipped your shoes on and hugged every single one of your members.

"i sarang you all!", you laughed as it was a small inside joke you used around the dorm.

"we sarang you too maknae-ahh! now get going, go meet our brother in law!", kay joked, making everyone laugh including your manager.

you waved one last time to your group before slinging your backpack on and carrying one suitcase while your manager carried the other.

you both walked down to the van and loaded up the trunk before you hopped in the front seat.

"you're supposed to be meeting the production staff first with jungkook, and then you both will have free time to get to know each other alone before filming.", he informed you and you just nodded, starting to feel beyond nervous.

Jungkook's POV
i was peacefully sleeping when i was blinded by the window opening and the sun shined into my room.

"close it.", i groaned but obviously no one was listening.