••Not An Update, But PLEASE READ••

i'm sorry, this isn't another chapter however i am working on the next one right now so you can all look forward to that!!

i just wanted to make a small psa about the way i write since i feel like this needs to be addressed just so something like this is avoided. please keep in mind that in no way am i calling anyone out with malice in mind, i simply want to bring light to the situation in a civil and respectful manner.

with that being said, i have just had a small conversation with one of my readers about the book and about my writing style.

for those of you that have read 'blur', you know that i tend to make angsty, sad, and action packed chapters from time to time. i do this to keep my readers engaged and it's simply the way i enjoy writing.

it was brought to my attention through said conversation that some of you may not enjoy/are not comfortable with that type of writing and those types of chapters; and for that i sincerely apologize. however, i am not obligated to, and will not, change my writing style because of that, and i hope you all can understand and respect where i am coming from as an author.

i wish to bring a sense of suspense, angst, and overall originality to my books and the style in which i write is how i chose to do so.

again i am in no way trying to call people out or come off as disrespectful, however this had to be said.

i will continue writing as i have been, angsty/sad chapters and all, and i hope you all will still support me as you have been.

i enjoy writing for you all and i hope you enjoy reading my content. thank you for the overwhelming support on both this book and on 'blur', and i hope that support will continue as i continue to publish more books on this platform.

if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or if you simply need someone to talk to then feel free to message me privately!

again, thank you all so much! i love each and every one of you <3

we got married // j.jk x reader // completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें