••7••

Jungkook's POV
this morning, i was peacefully sleeping until my lamp turned on and an alarm blared in my ears.

my eyes slowly opened and i jumped a bit, seeing two sets of eyes staring down at me.

"get up, you have a meeting.", i heard hoseok hyung's voice to the left of me.

"bang pd-nim wants you in the conference room in an hour.", i recognized jimin hyung's voice on the right.

"why?", i asked, groggily sitting up and stretching.

"we don't know. we went to practice yesterday without you and he told us to give you the message.", hobi hyung shrugged.

i sighed, still annoyed i had to cut my sleep short, and headed into the bathroom to wash up and get ready.

i searched through my closet and picked out an all black outfit, shoes included.

{a/n : outfit pictured below~}

i got changed and walked out of my room, grabbing an apple on the way out

"what could this be for?", i wondered as i made my way to the bighit building, eating my apple as i walked.

•••••

~earlier that morning~

Your POV
  you woke up thanks to hana and soobin shaking you roughly.

"i'm up, i'm up.", you muttered and sat up in your bed, rubbing your still sleepy eyes.

"come on! hurry and get up, manager oppa said he wanted you to be there early and set a good first impression.", hana pulled you out if bed and pushed you into the bathroom.

you brushed your teeth and washed your face; after you walked out and grabbed your clothes, which were still hanging where you saw them last.

you went into the bathroom and changed, put your hair into a messy high ponytail, and applied some light makeup before walking out.

you walked into the living area and jumped when you saw your unnies and manager just standing there staring at you.

"what? do i look bad?", you asked, confused.

"no, we just wanted to see you off.", kay smiled.

"my child is getting married.", gigi hugged you and wiped away a fake tear.

"guys, this is just a meeting.", you laughed and pat gigi's back.

"she's right, it's just a meeting that we're gonna be late for if we keep this chatter up.", your manager oppa sighed, checking the time on his phone.