••4••

Your POV
the group took their final bow as you successfully finished your live performance.

"kamsamnida!", you all said in sync and smiled, jogging off stage.

"that was amazing!", you smiled brightly.

"you can say that again.", gigi nodded.

"that was amazing!", a male voice spoke.

you all turned around and saw, again, bts standing before you.

"you girls did awesome.", the boys clapped and nodded in approval.

"are you guys next?", soobin asked.

"yeah, why don't you sit in the audience and watch?", suga suggested.

"we'd love to!", kay nodded eagerly.

"bangtan to the stage!", someone yelled.

"that's us. we'll see you out there.", rap mon smiled and they walked onto the stage.

you and the rest of the group squealed and ran to find some empty seats among your fellow armys.

"BOW WOW WOW!", you screamed the fanchant, making your group laugh hysterically as the performance continued.

•••••

Your POV
as the boys were the closing performance, every artist was called up to the stage after to reveal who was number 1.

you and the rest of rebelle stood towards the side of the stage as more popular idols took the center places.

"we'd like to thank all of the fans that came out to support these great artists!", the second one added.

"and without further ado, let's see who's going head to head for number 1 tonight.", the third and final host smiled, and everyone's eyes turned to the screen above.

"the first group is.... none other than bts!", host number 1 said, and the boys took center stage as the second artist was revealed.

"i'm thinking twice.", you whispered to gigi and she nodded in agreeance.

though you felt like you knew the result, you still watched having a bit of hope you'd see 'rebelle' come onto the screen.

"and the second artist is..... rebelle!", the first host smiled in your direction.

your eyes went wider than wide. there were no words to explain how you and the group were feeling at that moment.

still in complete shock, you all shuffled to center stage.

"before we announce the winner for tonight, we'd like to thank all of the production staff and the crew for being here! the show wouldn't be possible without them.", one of the hosts said into the camera.

"now the moment you've all been waiting for, your number one is...... bangtan sonyeondan! congratulations boys!", they handed the seven boys a trophy as well as some flowers.