••28••

Jin's POV
i was sitting in the hospital, holding gigi's hand while she laid in her visually uncomfortable bed.

the guys and i came as soon as we heard what happened, leaving jungkook at home to figure out some miraculous plan to win (y/n) back and leaving joon & jimin to go check on her.

yoongi, tae, hobi, and i have been here since last night. i assumed the other three were fast asleep since none of them have texted me complaining about their boredom, however i just can't seem to get a wink of sleep. something isn't right and i can feel it...

or maybe i'm just hungry.

anyways it's now 9am and i can feel my eyes getting heavy, i mean finally i can get some rest after a long, hectic, restless, chaotic-

my phone rings loudly, causing my eyelids to fly open and immediately waking me up. great..

looking at the caller ID i groan, jimin better have a good reason for snapping me out of my sleep.

"what jimin?" i snap, standing and leaving gigi's room so i don't risk waking her up.

"hyung! you have to come quick! it's (y/n), we think she's been taken!" he spoke in a rapid and shaky tone.

"what?! explain." i didn't know what to do or say, obviously in a situation like this you try not to think the worst but it happens eventually.

jimin retold the entire story to me and that was all i needed to here. i rushed, quietly of course, back into gigi's room and grabbed my things before giving her a quick kiss on the forehead and then leaving.

i remained on the phone with jimin as i speed walked from room to room, gathering the other boys. i had jimin tell them the story as well and i had taehyung call jungkook to tell him to meet us at Starship.

this was basically a family emergency and i couldn't think of a better detective than me, i mean sherlock holmes is a close second.

the four of us piled into a tiny cab, i sat up front and left the other three to squeeze in the backseat.

"starship entertainment please and step on it, it's an emergency." i urged the driver, however his speed wasn't even close to the speed limit until i offered him a generous tip.

well there goes my food money..

thankfully the driver was basically a pro at speeding without getting caught, so we made it to her company's building in no time.

upon arriving, i saw three people standing on the sidewalk near some ominous looking alleyway. i could obviously recognize my own group members so after paying the driver his heavy fee, i dragged the other boys to what i guessed was the crime scene.

jungkook's face had worry written all over it and so did jimin's, meanwhile joon looked like he was still trying to process everything.

"call the police! what is jin hyung gonna do that beats the professionals?!" jungkook let his emotions do the talking yet again.

i just rolled my eyes and pushed passed them, looking into the alleyway to see if i could make any kind of assumptions. it was weird, there was literally no kind of evidence except for (y/n)'s things.

"i hate to admit it but jk is right, jimin you need to call the police. this mystery is too much for even my beautiful brain to solve." i said seriously causing taehyung to laugh quietly to himself.

"shut up and go wait inside." i snapped at him and he followed, bringing hoseok with him for comic relief of course.

this was going to be tough and the crime scene reflected that.