••27••

Your POV
you were planning on sleeping in, however continuous knocks at your dorm's door kept you from getting at least five more minutes of shut eye which you so desperately needed after last nights events.

you groaned and sat up, running your fingers through your messy hair as you let your legs hang over the edge of you bed which made your feet make contact with the freezing cold floor.

you put a big hoodie on and, keeping the hood over your head, you left the comfort of your room to open the door.

not even bothering looking through the peephole, you were beyond surprised to see both jimin and namjoon at your front door with sympathetic smiles on their faces.

"um, hey guys. what brings you here?" you asked, messing with the string on your hoodie as you looked at both of them.

"we heard about what happened to the girls, the other boys went to the hospital to check on them but we thought we'd drop by and see you." namjoon spoke and you nodded, well at least now you had someone to talk to.

"well thanks for stopping by. i was about to make breakfast if you guys want some." you offered, opening the door wider for them to step inside.

sure you were in the middle of a huge fake boyfriend lie in order to avoid one of their members, but you were never a bad hostess; it was something your mom instilled in you as a teen before you went off to become an idol.

you shut the door behind them and then went into the kitchenette area, taking out a pan as well as some other kitchen appliances in order to make a simple eggs and rice breakfast using the leftover rice from last night's horrific dinner; you only assumed the rice was still good.

"so, how are you feeling? no stomach aches? no vomiting?" namjoon asked worriedly, but you just shook your head as you cooked.

"nope, i'm the only one that didn't get sick. i think it was the sushi from last night." you speculated while scrambling and seasoning the eggs.

the boys nodded and the room went dead silent with the only audible sound coming from the eggs in the pan.

a few minutes later you served yourself and the boys, however you couldn't eat. seeing food after last night was sickening to you, so you just sat there and sipped some water as the boys ate.

"did you hear jungkook is back with his childhood sweetheart?" namjoon spoke up only to receive a hard punch to the shoulder from jimin.

"disregard joon (y/n), he hasn't been feeling well." jimin tried to make a recovery, however it was already too late.

"yeah, i saw it on tv the other day. they looked happy together." you say in a monotone voice.

first your whole group gets sick and rushed to the hospital, then you're reminded of your heartbreak. can today get any worse?

"look guys, i have to go take care of some things at the company. feel free to stay here and chill, i'll catch you two later." you stood up from the table and went to the door, grabbing your phone and backpack on the way. you slipped on a pair of vans and then left.

to say you looked a mess would be an understatement. you had on some dirty white vans, nike shorts, and a huge red supreme hoodie. your hair was in a very messy bun and you didn't even bother wearing sunglasses to hide your evident bags.

you were currently walking towards the starship building, headphones in and music blasting. you decided to take a shortcut, knowing that walking the normal route would most likely take longer. however that probably wasn't the best idea....