••16••

Your POV
  you paid the fare before stepping out of the car and shuffling back into the house, hoping the cameras weren't on because you looked a mess.

non-removed makeup was still on your cheeks and you still had your pj's on from the night before.

you sighed and began to unpack your clothes yet again, though you didn't dare go upstairs in natural fear.

you redid your makeshift bed on the floor, sort of getting used to the hardwood floor as a mattress.

you then went to take a warm shower, needing to just wash away your stress and worries at least for the night.

this time you completely avoided the scale in the corner of the room, as tempting as it was.

you walked out of the bathroom feeling somewhat relaxed and more composed than you were before, but those feelings would diminish throughout the night and into the next day.

you had a full 24 hours to just sit there and wonder if he would walk through that door with his bags in his hands.

it killed you with each second that passed as you continuously looked up at the door every time you heard a creek or a simple noise.

part of you wanted him to come back, but the other part was sort of afraid of his return.

regardless, you laid on your "bed" and tried to get some rest for the night but that didn't go well.

you tossed and turned, and again every little sound woke you up because you thought that somehow in was him.

•••••

eventually you managed to get some sleep, though it was only for a couple of hours.

you woke up with the sunrise the next day and instantly you looked around for any traces of someone else being in the house.

there were no shoes, no muddy footprints, no bags, nothing.

you sighed to yourself and went back to laying on the ground, wrapping yourself in a blanket and just staring at the door with the sound of the tv in the background.

Jimin's POV
  after all of the girls left that night, all of us guys began talking about our plan.

"we all do know that jungkook isn't going to go back so easily right? he needs a little push and who better to give him that push than us?", i whispered and they all seemed to somewhat agree.

"so explain.", namjoon hyung whispered back.

"all we have to do is remind him of the things he did to (y/n), make him feel guilty. just follow my lead, we start tomorrow morning.", i said and they all nodded before we went our separate ways for the night.

Jungkook's POV
  i heard the front door close and i just assumed (y/n) was gone which gave me some somewhat relaxing time to myself.

i didn't care that her group was still here, it was just her presence that affected me.

i shuffled to my bed and laid down and faced the ceiling with my eyes wide open. i tossed and i turned for hours but i just couldn't get any sleep.

maybe it was because i know she isn't right downstairs....

no! that can't be it, i probably just need to get readjusted to my bed or something.

i wrapped myself in my blanket and closed my eyes, and finally i fell asleep even though it was almost 6am.

about an hour later there was a knock at my door, to which i groaned at in response.

"come on jungkook! if you're quitting the show then that means you have to come back to practices!", i heard jin hyung nag from the other side of the door.