••12••

Your POV
  after stepping off of the scale and out of the bathroom, you were met with jungkook looking down at you.

"you literally take forever, now move. my bathroom is out of soap so i'm taking yours.", he pushed passed you, causing you to stumble to the side a bit.

"oh. o-okay.", you mumbled and just walked away, going into your makeshift bedroom aka the living room.

you laid down on your little diy bed and wrapped yourself in the big warm blanket.

your stomach was growling nonstop but you just ignored it's calls for food, you were restricting yourself. you had to lose weight.

you fell asleep trying your best to ignore your hunger and keeping in mind that filming begins tomorrow.

•••••

the next morning you woke up early to clean the house up and get ready for the shooting of the first episode.

you cleaned up the whole downstairs of the house so that it looked like no one had even been there.

you contemplated whether you should wake up jungkook to clean up the bedroom and the rest of the upstairs, but you went against it and decided to just get dressed.

you went through what your group had packed you and put an outfit together that you thought would look good on you.

{a/n : outfit pictured below~ btw you can pick which shoes ^^}

you went into the bathroom and changed, fixing it so that the more skinny parts of your thighs were showing

then you did your hair, putting it half up and half down with a little messy bun on the top. you gave the ends a slight curl and with that you finished.

of course you brushed your teeth and washed up and everything, and you just planned on the staff doing your makeup later.

when you walked out, you saw jungkook in the kitchen probably making himself some food.

"good morning.", you said to him quietly as you made your way to the fridge and pulled out some strawberries for your breakfast.

jungkook just gave you a glance then turned back to making his food, you just let out a quiet sigh.

you washed and cut the fruit and then walked out of the kitchen, sitting on the couch and getting comfortable.

"move, i'm sitting there.", jungkook said and you just looked up at him.

"are you just going to look at me? i said move, just roll to that side of the couch fatty.", he slightly pushed your shoulder and you reluctantly moved to the other end of the couch.