••6••

Jimin's POV
  we all woke up early the next morning, knowing jungkook would sleep in late like he usually does when we have off days.

"i wrote a note saying we went to the practice room, so we should be good." jin hyung said as we all walked out the door.

bighit wasn't a long walk from our dorm, so we usually just walked there everyday.

"so explain to me how we're going to get bang pd-nim to agree to this.", hoseok hyung questioned as we walked.

"well we just tell him it would be great for both us and rebelle. they just debuted and they were 2nd last night among all of their senior groups. i'm sure he'll get the idea that a bangtan & rebelle collab is needed, starting with our maknaes.", i explained.

"namjoon hyung, we kind of hoped you would do all the talking..", taehyung smiled innocently.

"why me?!", namjoon hyung sighed.

"because he trusts you more, you were the first one to join bighit out of all of us! he'll be more likely to agree if he hears you say it.", tae explained and everyone else nodded.

"they have a point namjoon-ah.", jin hyung nodded as we came upon the bighit building.

"fine, fine.", namjoon hyung sighed and held the door for all of us.

we made our way to the receptionist and asked if pd-nim was busy. she shook her head and we all nodded, starting to head to the elevators.

i pressed the floor number, and as the elevator rose my nerves kicked in.

not because i was scared of bang pd-nim, but for (y/n). i want her to be happy like the rest of her group.

namjoon knocked and we all filed in.

"what can i do for you boys?", bang pd-nim asked.

"well we sort of have a proposal for you..", namjoon hyung began explaining our whole plan, pd-nim nodding along.

•••••

"well that sounds like a brilliant idea boys.", pd-nim smiled at us.

"thank you sir, we're all very close with rebelle so it would be great for both of us.", namjoon hyung bowed and we all followed.

"tell jungkook that he has a meeting with me tomorrow morning, i'll invite (y/n) and the we got married team.", pd-nim said to all of us and we nodded in response.

"i'll get in contact with starship and mbc right now, i'm sure we'll get approval by the end of today.", pd-nim said as he picked up his phone and started pressing numbers.

we took that as our cue to leave, we bowed once more then quietly exited his office.

"that went better than expected.", yoongi let out a light chuckle.

"i think we'll be seeing a red mailbox at our door soon guys!", jin hyung smiled brightly.

hopefully they're right...

Your POV
  you and your unnies were practicing once more on your choreography, as you usually did on any off days.

you were in the middle of 'deja vu' when your manager walked in.

kay ran and stopped the music while the rest of you looked at him confused.

"we just got a call from bighit entertainment. they said they want to set up a meeting with one of you tomorrow to discuss a bts and rebelle collab on we got married.", he said excitedly.